• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best player who hasn't won worlds. Fpo and Mpo

jdm0514

Eagle Member
Fpo: Eveliina Salonen
Mpo: James Conrad
Who do y'all think is the best that haven't won worlds yet?

I'd say Nate Sexton for men's. He doesn't have hot/cold years, he's consistently good for many seasons. Though he's not a huge power player, and as flashy as The CrushBros, he's got distance, great accuracy, and a very strong mental game. Though James Conrad is a good nominee as well.

Sadly, I don't know enough about the FPO to make an educated guess. Madison Walker? She hasn't won one.
(I'll try and do better this season)

If I could tweak the question a little, the player who has not won worlds, who I feel is most likely to win worlds aside from a previous winner repeating, is Adam Hammes. The kid is really starting to put it together.

Last edited:
Most likely to win

Dickerson or Eagle
Henna, Eveliina or Kristin

Best that most likely won´t ever win.. . Josh Anton and as a Swede i must say Ragna Bygde

But Barsby and Paige S won, and i would NEVER guessed that,. . .so who i´m i to guess :)

For me this is definitely Eagle. He has everyting he needs to win one.

MPO has to be Ealge imo.

FPO has been Paige P, Catrina Allen, Sarah Hokom and Valerie Jenkins for so many years. There have only been two world champions outside this list since 2006.

Last year we think we saw a glimpse of the next group to challenge with the three Europeans but we'll have to wait and see if any of them can actually pull it off.

If we're talking raw ability probably Eagle and Kristin Tattar. Historically Anton and maybe Jen Allen?

Simon, Eagle, Tattar, J. Allen. I still believe if Jennifer Allen could get some serious help with her short game she would easily contend for the win in any event she plays in.

The Colt-putter is Madison Walker.

My MPO choice is Nate Sexton.

My FPO choice is Kristen Tattar, and I'll put in an honorable mention for Hannah Leatherman.

Thanks, I am bad with the female players since I do not watch them. I need to.

Nate Sexton I forget the age but thought he is nearer to 40+ so I do not quite see him winning MPO but MPO masters 40+ as soon as he is eligable to win. But then Greg Barsby who is about Paul McBeth's age won in 2018 and then that guy who nobody expected to be better then in top 20, Emerson Keith almost won worlds, got cocky in the second round at the event they do the Ledgestone insurance Open by Discraft at.

Hard to predict Worlds when you never know what type of player is going to win.

I would definitely say Simon over Eagle, especially considering how much longer he's been in the spotlight.
But I'd love to see Conrad or Sexton take it.

Philo Brathwaite for honourable mention.

Eagle is the obvious choice just because he is ranked and rated 3rd best, right? And hasnt won yet.

Is it likely that he will win in 2020, though... another question. Cant tell. Gotta see a few tourneys to see who is getting consistent results first. And even then it could be a dark horse who takes the cake.

Also FWIW, I did not see Emerson getting cocky at all, how do you mean?

Latest posts