• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best player who hasn't won worlds. Fpo and Mpo

MPO has to be Eagle. I'm frankly surprised there's debate on that one.

FPO, probably Tattar? But the Big 3 Europeans would all be good picks.

MPO: Steve Rico, M J, Uli, Anton, Simon and Eagle come to mind. Would love to see any one of them bring it home.

FPO: Lisa fakus, Kristin and Evallina ( no idea on the spelling) come to mind

Huh not sure how I missed that.... my bad. I'll change my FPO to Zoe Andyke, if she can become the world putting champion, she definitely has the skills to be a World champion.

Have you actually seen Zoe play before? She has 0 chance of ever winning Worlds

I moved you over.

Now question, you put him ahead of Eagle, Simon. Anthon, & Vinny???

The best ever part in the other thread was a head scratcher on my part, I was taking it more along the lines of "as good or better than anyone who has won worlds, but hasn't". Plus they were talking about Nikko as if he wasn't that relevant to today's pros, at least that's how I took it. But to answer your direct question...Nikko could beat anyone when his game is on. But so could many top elites. I would prefer a stricter criteria to be allowed to play in this event and be crowned "World's Champion".

But after seeing this season go down, unfortunately I don't think Simon will ever win worlds. His game play at the USDGC solidified for me. Frankly, I just don't think he cares. Eagle & Kevin are very high on my next world's champ radar now.