• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Pro Shop & Food Service Onsite

And here we see the trade-offs inherent with 'progress'.

Disc Golf has basically crowded every other disc discipline (including catch) save Ultimate off the map. Double Disc Court is absolutely the best disc game ever invented. One can watch a single high level match of DDC and see more disc and athletic skill displayed there than in 1000 disc golf tournaments. Sadly, the learning curve of DDC is too much for most people and most of the 'good' DDC players are now pushing 50 or better...
Yep. My son somehow ran into Dave Hesselberth's crew while at NC State and fell in love with DDC. We went to one of the East Coast tourneys and were amazed watching the skill of Dave,Conrad Damon and the other top players.Some of the nicest people you will ever meet, too.

Yes, considering ski facilities also have pro shop/food service like ball golf. You've got Afton Alps also along with Giants Ridge and many other ski courses.

Pioneer Bar & Grill near Menominee has the 9-hole course onsite but I'm not sure they sell discs there.

Near Menomonie. Not Monominee. Completely different.

And don't even get me started about Menomonee Falls...

The Throwshop in Ypsilanti is outstanding for discs, carries basic snacks & beverages, has an awning the size of a decent park pavillion for Tourney Central... but that's about it. Bathroom is a portajon. No place for a bunch of people to sit & eat. Essentially a 1-2 person operation.

Thought he had indoor toilets...

I've used them every (read: twice) tournament I've played there.

Possibly not between rounds though. More like during registration and after cleanup...