• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Between which 2 touring pros does your PDGA number fall?

Many (but not all) seem to be Euro, so maybe they choose pro for a reason that's not apparent.
The 8000s block of numbers was reserved for International members in the barely computerized days of the early 1980s, probably to help identify member mailings that needed extra postage. It took until sometime in the early 2000s before those numbers were used and the final International 8999 was assigned. Simon got his 8000 number as a youngster and he may be the youngest member with a number that low.

This is coo especially for us 6-digiters. I'm not sure I'd even recognize the names. Someone want to look it up for me? I'm #108516

Boy, I'm old. Hard to find touring pros that are still active to match this:

Nate Sexton #18824
Michael Johansen #20300

Albert Tamm (76669) and Hailey King (81351), unless Cole Redalan (79748) counts, which would replace Hailey.

Corey Ellis (44512) and Calvin (45971).

Two pros I love to see on coverage, nice! I like to think I could keep up with them too off the tee... if they broke both their hands halfway through the round somehow.

Got #4949 joining in Dec 1989.

In the 4,000's, Neat! I didn't even know about PDGA numbers for another 7 or so years after that point. I rarely encountered another soul who knew what the sport was. Played in a little tourney in 1990 or so that had five people in it; I remember that. I was in high school.

Not only was my home course off the beaten path a bit, but I more or less grew up in a home where we didn't get out much. No internet of course, just radio, TV, newspaper and our yearly fishing trip up north (only a few miles from Flip City...and I'd find out it was there just about as soon as he got baskets). I only discovered Disc Golf at all because I worked for the Goshen Parks and Recreation Department as a teen and Frisbee golf at targets with actual Frisbees was one of our popular summer activities with the kids. "There's a brand-new course at Oxbow Park with devices that CATCH the Frisbees!" I had to check that out immediately, drove pretty much straight there afterward. June, 1989, Wham-O 165 in hand!

This is also my answer. Assuming he did his research.

Corey Ellis (44512) and Calvin (45971).

Two pros I love to see on coverage, nice! I like to think I could keep up with them too off the tee... if they broke both their hands halfway through the round somehow.

What is the easy way to search for a number range on the PDGA site? I'm only seeing 25 players per page and I'm not dealing with 2025 pages to find my range. Thank you!!!

What is the easy way to search for a number range on the PDGA site? I'm only seeing 25 players per page and I'm not dealing with 2025 pages to find my range. Thank you!!!

I found it by searching "PDGA list of touring pros." There's a PDF link on the PDGA web site. They are listed FPO, then MPO, in order of PDGA number.

I'm between Jeremy Koling (33705) and Sarah Hokom (34563).

I found it by searching "PDGA list of touring pros." There's a PDF link on the PDGA web site. They are listed FPO, then MPO, in order of PDGA number.

I'm between Jeremy Koling (33705) and Sarah Hokom (34563).

Here is the link to the PDF for 2022.

Turns out I can in fact narrow it down more:
Holyn Handley (133547)
Raven Klein (138272) (instead of Ella Hansen)

Gannon Buhr (75412) and Andrew Marwede (75590).

Latest posts