• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Between which 2 touring pros does your PDGA number fall?

Paul 27532
Me 31101
Williams 31644

Surprised that there was no on in the 3569 people between McBeth and myself.

Edit just found the "premier list a lot of you used, thats easier. A handful of Ladies fit between me and Paul.
27725 Kristine King
27832 Kona Star Panis
29190 Paige Pierce
29947 Stephanie Vincent
30397 Sarah Cunningham

Kona and Paige are the only two I know are actually touring.

Last edited:
Among those at Ledgestone - I sit between Kona and Paige.
27832 (27965) 29190

Gavin Rathbun 60436

Is Silver Latt a touring pro? Maybe #61186

If not it's Chris Dickerson #62467

I am between a couple cool dudes:

Noah Meintsma (56444)
Me (57333)
Adam Hammes (57365)

Adam and I might have signed up the same day!

Is it weird that I bag all DGA and Discraft?

Steve Brinster #10628
me (#11653)
David Feldberg (#12626)

It would be:
Nikko Locastro (#11534)
Eric McCabe (#11674)

......but Nikko and Eric aren't currently "touring" ;)
Same basic thing:
10628 Steve Brinster
11351 Me
11534 Nikko Locastro

I'm somewhat shocked that my PDGA number is lower than 12989 Brian Schweberger, 15863 Des Reading, and 15864 Jay Reading. I wouldn't have guessed those.

I always knew my number was lower than Feldberg's; there was this certain shtick that Open players used to use when complaining about payouts that we "owed" them because we wouldn't have courses without them yada yada yada. For me personally it was pretty effective when David Greenwell said it; I could buy that I owed David Greenwell...something. It got less effective as time went on, and by the time I heard it from Feldberg I could go "wait a minute, I was out here digging holes for pin placements on this course before you joined the PDGA. I don't owe you anything, you owe me." :|

Same basic thing:
10628 Steve Brinster
11351 Me
11534 Nikko Locastro

I'm somewhat shocked that my PDGA number is lower than 12989 Brian Schweberger, 15863 Des Reading, and 15864 Jay Reading. I wouldn't have guessed those.

I always knew my number was lower than Feldberg's; there was this certain shtick that Open players used to use when complaining about payouts that we "owed" them because we wouldn't have courses without them yada yada yada. For me personally it was pretty effective when David Greenwell said it; I could buy that I owed David Greenwell...something. It got less effective as time went on, and by the time I heard it from Feldberg I could go "wait a minute, I was out here digging holes for pin placements on this course before you joined the PDGA. I don't owe you anything, you owe me." :|

Ha! That's a great story. My impression is that Feldberg probably wasn't one to appreciate this being turned back in him? Not sure why that is.

Ha! That's a great story. My impression is that Feldberg probably wasn't one to appreciate this being turned back in him? Not sure why that is.
Oh, I just heard that response in my head, I didn't say that out loud to him. I wasn't even part of the crew running the event, I was just around and heard that oh so familiar line.

Besides, I'd been in the rodeo long enough to know that pro disc golfer in crowd of disc golfers=instantly right (even if he is totally wrong) so even if I had been running the event I knew better than to get into that. No one would have backed me up. I learned that the hard way.

I must've missed this, is there a thread here on DGCR??

And yes i know i MAY get Prerubed for this but oh well

I must've missed this, is there a thread here on DGCR??

And yes i know i MAY get Prerubed for this but oh well
The time frame that I used to hear that predates DGCR by quite a lot. I don't think we ever had a "gripe about what a pro disc golfer did/said to you" thread. We probably shouldn't now; it's not healthy to dwell on the past and or negativity.

The whole Nikko thing has made me think back and remember some really negative interactions I had back in the day, but it's all water under the bridge. Pro disc golfers are people, so some of them are cool and some of them are jerks. Most days I chill out, try to remember good times and forget the jerks. Some days (like today) something makes me remember the jerks. :\ Then after I vent a little, I can go back to chilling out. Chilled out is the preferred status.

James Conrad #17295
Matt Orum #18330

I was in my mid 20s when I started playing. Basically played with Barsby #15857 as he grew up in Norcal (not to mention a bunch of other great players lol). I got my number right around the time he did but guess 2000 people jumped in-between us. I'm #17867

The 8000s block of numbers was reserved for International members in the barely computerized days of the early 1980s, probably to help identify member mailings that needed extra postage. It took until sometime in the early 2000s before those numbers were used and the final International 8999 was assigned. Simon got his 8000 number as a youngster and he may be the youngest member with a number that low.

Interesting about Simon. I thought it might be Jalle Stoor (8992), but Simon is 2 years younger than Jalle.

James Conrad #17295
Matt Orum #18330

I was in my mid 20s when I started playing. Basically played with Barsby #15857 as he grew up in Norcal (not to mention a bunch of other great players lol). I got my number right around the time he did but guess 2000 people jumped in-between us. I'm #17867

I played Am-1 in the 2000 worlds and I remember a few years ago noticing Barsby playing juniors had the same score I did for six rounds. No idea if we played the same tees, but we Am-1 players played all longs everywhere like the pros did.

Climo got me by 83 in the first six rounds.

Chris Clemons 50401
Me 50626
Jessica Weese 50656

Combined they only had $44k more winnings than I had last year.

Bob Ross and Ben Callaway.

I always suspected Bob Ross played a little frisbee golf.

461d701cdafc8f0ca500efc80e564516.jpg

My brother: #1272

Almost anybody you can think of, including Feldberg and Stokely

Me: #106268