• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BG AMS!!! April 12, 13, 14

Planning to head to Sun King Doubles Straight from the Airport tomorrow. The schedule says Lovers and/or Kereiakes can anyone confirm if it is and or or?

I just wish I was off today so I could play a practice round. The weather outside is amazing! Looks like I'll be hitting the field this eve!

I'm not heading to BG until Thurs morn, 7 hr drive for me.

So I'm not the only one who wants to call in tomorrow???

hmm, i gotta start my light coughing at my desk, so when I call in sick tmrw, it'll have cause "Oh, yeah, he was starting to cough yesterday afternoon!"...
sadly can't take off, but playing doubles tonight, and one last practice round tmrw night. With some max d practice each night as well!

1 hour until vaca ... league tonight, then no sleep & toss & turn all night with anticipation and hit the road at 6 a.m. for the 12 hour due south run to Bowling Green ... see y'all at WhaBahs for dinner tomorrow :)

Prodigy Clinic Friday Morning at Phil Moore

Prodigy Presents: A distance clinic

Garret Gurthie (Doube G) will be giving a distance clinic
at Phil Moore Disc Golf Course Friday morning at 10:00 am.

Prodigy will also have lots of discs, hats, stickers and shirts for sale through out the weekend.. A portion of the proceeds goes to the Louisville Disc Golf Club (who will be onsite selling discs through the weekend)

David Greenwell will also be onsite Saturday and Sunday to answer any questions regarding how Prodigy Discs fly.

Prodigy will be at Phil Moore all weekend. Stop by and say hi!

I'm sick of doing stuff!!!!!!!! It's been a pain in the @ss to get my shizzz together for this trip! I'm just ready to be there.

LET'S DO THIS!!!!

Good Luck everybody :)

1 hour until vaca ... league tonight, then no sleep & toss & turn all night with anticipation and hit the road at 6 a.m. for the 12 hour due south run to Bowling Green ... see y'all at WhaBahs for dinner tomorrow :)

after 12 hours of driving you might want to eat someplace besides wahbah...

Is it thursday yet??

374477_574827575868897_2004365614_n.jpg

Your pictures are cool, WP. My friend does water colors and she did some pics, she did it for the Magnolia Open and Women at Fly Boy, they gave them away as trophies. Just bought a black frame with a white mat at the Dollar General, they're actually pretty nice frames for 6 bucks and printed out a scan of the pic on PhotoPaper....they looked beautiful.

People like momentos from tournaments...other than discs and shirts. :\

Also, she printed up some postcards with the pic on them for like $5 bucks each....they sold well.

Last edited:
Your pictures are cool, WP. My friend does water colors and she did some pics, she did it for the Magnolia Open and Women at Fly Boy, they gave them away as trophies. Just bought a black frame with a white mat at the Dollar General, they're actually pretty nice frames for 6 bucks and printed out a scan of the pic on PhotoPaper....they looked beautiful.

People like momentos from tournaments...other than discs and shirts. :\

Also, she printed up some postcards with the pic on them for like $5 bucks each....they sold well.

Thanks :) I actually have some frames for these, i'll be selling with or without a frame. I have name/room signs, 8x10's 4x6's I'll have some disc golf jewelry and some other random stuff ;) All are originals, no prints. We will see how my first go at it is!

Well, good luck girl; hope your sales are good! I'm hoping for some good luck myself.

This should be cool, I've always wanted to play this tourney and I got ready for it.

No Regrets!!!

Packed up and shipping out... an hour late, but that is because my alarm didn't ring. Good thing I was excited enough that I woke up an hour before normal anyway!

Latest posts