• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BG AMS!!! April 12, 13, 14

DarrellR

Par Member
Too early to start talking about it? Last year I had the best time ever playing disc golf (besides losing my wallet, playing like ****, and spending 4 days at a camp ground with a rough shower). Anyone looking forward to the Ams? What was the best thing about your visit to Blowing Green?

Too early to start talking about it? Last year I had the best time ever playing disc golf (besides losing my wallet, playing like ****, and spending 4 days at a camp ground with a rough shower). Anyone looking forward to the Ams? What was the best thing about your visit to Blowing Green?

Is this tournament really called "Blowing Green"?

Isn't that the same weekend as Glass Blown Open?

I look forward to playing BG this year. A colleague of mine just started working there, so I have a place to stay!

I'll be there. First time ever!!! So stoked, can't wait to pre-register and get it all taken care of.

Gotta find a friend with a camper to borrow!

sounds like a sweet event, and it's only 700 miles from where I live. guess i need to organize a group to pool together gas money and take my van!

I'm not missing out on the BG Ams this year, sister/bro in law live right next to one of the courses, can't wait.

looks like some crappy hotels have some super cheap pricing right now. I figure a crappy hotel is WAY better than a tent for a weekend.

I'll definitely be considering a third year in a row, won't know if I'll be there until much closer to the date, one of my favorites of the year the last 2 times I've gone.

Wouldn't miss it. This year's was my first ever sanctioned tournament, and it insured I got hooked on this sport! Now, I have to decide, do I want to finish in the middle of Rec or in the middle of Adv Grand Masters? Decisions...

The Bowling Green Disc Golf Club look forward to hosting another great event - a week long if you take in all activities!

The plan is to mirrow last years event, so go to http://www.bluegrassdiscgolf.org/BowlingGreen.html to get an idea of the schedule and etc. A few course changes may take place if rivers rise (Phil Moore Park), someone schedules a run on top of us (Griffin Park), but we want to showcase advanced, so they do get the courses that should promote the best all around play.

I will post here the date that we will open registration, but wanted to give as much notice as I could so players can plan vacations and lodging for next spring.

Same weekend as Glass Blown - both events had facilities reserved a year in advance, but Dynamic Disc is still planning on being at Wha Bah's for the week supporting Bowling Green.

looks like some crappy hotels have some super cheap pricing right now. I figure a crappy hotel is WAY better than a tent for a weekend.

you can get a non crappy hotel in BG for really cheap via priceline name your own price, should be especially easy this year since its not the weekend of the big tattoo convention / show...

Well, my wife and I are expecting our first child in may and she's already given me he'll because I am planning on going...oh we'll, gotta keep my priorities.. Haha

Our little one was due on April 19 (she came on April 10). You have PLENTY of cushion time between the tournament and her due date.

Me? My phone was on vibrate and I was checking every few holes.

Have fun, the birth of that first child is incredible.

Well, my wife and I are expecting our first child in may and she's already given me he'll because I am planning on going...oh we'll, gotta keep my priorities.. Haha

Latest posts