• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Birdie Fuel Coffee Co.

Thanks... we definitely would not have made it this far without the help of our beloved disc golf community! We aren't millionaires yet but we sure are having fun :)

A special shout out to these DGCR members that have mentioned buying stuff from BirdieFuel! We truly appreciate your support (I know there are more that have purchased, these are the only ones that have publicly mentioned purchases in this thread)
Horsman
Tucksnug
nrihan
BuzzzChief
Streets
CreemCheese
Shutrbug

thanks guys & DGCR!

Thanks... we definitely would not have made it this far without the help of our beloved disc golf community! We aren't millionaires yet but we sure are having fun :)

A special shout out to these DGCR members that have mentioned buying stuff from BirdieFuel! We truly appreciate your support (I know there are more that have purchased, these are the only ones that have publicly mentioned purchases in this thread)
Horsman
Tucksnug
nrihan
BuzzzChief
Streets
CreemCheese
Shutrbug

thanks guys & DGCR!

I did purchase - and it was good stuff! Ordered more this week... great coffee, plus a custom-stamped Deputy that says "Birdie Fuel"? Win!

Horsman
Tucksnug
nrihan
BuzzzChief
Streets
CreemCheese
Shutrbug

thanks guys & DGCR!

Just patiently waiting for that light roast to buy again

Horsman
Tucksnug
nrihan
BuzzzChief
Streets
CreemCheese
Shutrbug

thanks guys & DGCR!

You are most welcome! I've enjoyed both blends I've purchased and they cold brew incredibly well...the Colombian especially. I need to order some more.

I did purchase - and it was good stuff! Ordered more this week... great coffee, plus a custom-stamped Deputy that says "Birdie Fuel"? Win!
hahahaha, awesome! glad to hear it!

Just patiently waiting for that light roast to buy again
You and me both! This is the one I've really been waiting for. I don't have any delusions that it will be a big seller but I'll be chugging it for sure :)

You are most welcome! I've enjoyed both blends I've purchased and they cold brew incredibly well...the Colombian especially. I need to order some more.
yeah, that Colombian is fantastic... I fell in love the first time I tried it!

Pond Diver? Is that Vonbeezy's signature blend? :D

#nothingbutloveVonbeezy

Darn, I was looking forward to the First Round and Ring of Fire, but no whole beans available. Maybe I just checked too late and missed the boat.

Well I placed an order anyways, haha!

if it turns out you have whole bean I'll shoot you guys an email and hopefully switch the order before it ships.

Well I placed an order anyways, haha!

if it turns out you have whole bean I'll shoot you guys an email and hopefully switch the order before it ships.

Thanks so much for ordering!

I did some digging. So the only two roasts that didn't get a whole bean option were the two you mentioned :(

The FirstRound roast will eventually have a whole bean option when we order next time.

Even though the Ring of (Camp) Fire had a whole bean option last time, our roaster doesn't really like to do it. They prefer to flavor only ground coffee. I think I know the technical reasons they prefer ground but I'll have to do some digging to learn more.

Sorry about that :(

So I placed my order and THEN came here to brag about it - now I see the coupon code - ARRRGH! Maybe you will see this and throw in a mini? ;-)

I am super glad to see the hoodie go on sale. I ordered one. I went to the big annual tournament in Birmingham, AL today to watch, and I carried my Birdie Fuel cup. No one noticed. (I wasn't trying to point it out though). But after walking around for a while, I thought that I might be more conspicuous if I had apparel on... so now at the next Tournament in Sept I can be more obvious.

Since reading this thread, I have branched out and started trying some of the lighter roasts that are in the cabinet that I just haven't enjoyed. By adjusting the grind and the amount of water, I am really enjoying them! It seems that the wife and I like most coffee about 10:1 water to coffee, instead of the recommended 16 or 17. Dark roasts seem more forgiving. I make everything strong, so the lighter roasts were sorta tangy. Now that I make them exact and then back off on the water until it's right, they are really more enjoyable. So I ordered the Double Bogey, Gatekeeper, and Doug & Emac to continue the lighter trend. Thank you guys for all you do!

Kyle

So I placed my order and THEN came here to brag about it - now I see the coupon code - ARRRGH! Maybe you will see this and throw in a mini? ;-)

I am super glad to see the hoodie go on sale. I ordered one. I went to the big annual tournament in Birmingham, AL today to watch, and I carried my Birdie Fuel cup. No one noticed. (I wasn't trying to point it out though). But after walking around for a while, I thought that I might be more conspicuous if I had apparel on... so now at the next Tournament in Sept I can be more obvious.

Since reading this thread, I have branched out and started trying some of the lighter roasts that are in the cabinet that I just haven't enjoyed. By adjusting the grind and the amount of water, I am really enjoying them! It seems that the wife and I like most coffee about 10:1 water to coffee, instead of the recommended 16 or 17. Dark roasts seem more forgiving. I make everything strong, so the lighter roasts were sorta tangy. Now that I make them exact and then back off on the water until it's right, they are really more enjoyable. So I ordered the Double Bogey, Gatekeeper, and Doug & Emac to continue the lighter trend. Thank you guys for all you do!

Kyle

Thank YOU for supporting us!

Keith and I have had some dumb ideas since we've started working toge.... Birdie Fuel isn't one of them.

We really look forward to growing the brand and doing our part to help grow the sport in a way that hasn't been done yet.

Latest posts