• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Birdie Fuel Coffee Co.

Sorry if I missed it earlier....but where does one go to order it??

hahaha, no you didn't miss it!
The site isn't live yet. It's mostly built and the site is scheduled to launch on April 4th @ 4:44 EST.
We will post a link here, on Facebook, and on Instagram. If I had to guess, Facebook will be the first to show the link, then IG, then here.

Thanks for the interest! We've had tons of people juiced up about this... and I might be even more excited than them! LOL

Nice!!!

And totally separately....
Unfortunately, I don't drink coffee. Now maybe when you delve into sweet tea I'll be interested. :)

Tea is definitely under discussion :)
It's not on the short list... but it's on the list.
thanks for the feedback :)

It's launch day!
The site opens in 10 hours :)
picture.php

ThreePutt said:
I'm sittin' here drinking a cup of ThreePutt, our single-origin Ethiopian roast.
I'm trying my best to objective, but I know this is going to sound biased; it tastes GREAT!
And cup #2 is still waiting for me in the French Press :)

Is there a way to order a launch bundle with whole beans (not ground)?
Whole beans! Someone knows what's up! ^^^

We ordered 1/3 whole bean and 2/3 ground for the launch.
These were numbers I pulled these splits out of the air based on random things I've seen.
We'll see how the sales go, maybe we'll order more whole beans in the future.

Open question to the group: how many of y'all prefer whole over ground?

I like my Baratza grinder because it's really stable at high speeds. Before that, I was just using a clear Skerton but it got so beat that it was turning really easily.

Latest posts