• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bleach?

yoshama

Does anyone know if bleach actually bleaches star plastic? Im trying to get a smokey/white color on a dark blue star spider. If anyone has tried or any advise please let me know.

Cool thanks guys. Im going to try the saran wrap idea with bleach. Ill try and post pictures when im done.

For some reason this is quite interesting. It is like a new TV series, I can't wait to see what happens next so I can decided if it was worth watching in the first place.:confused: Good luck bro, let us know!

Yes, PLEASE post pics, before during and after attempting with bleach.

If that doesn't work, maybe try Oxy-Clean......Oh Billy, we miss ya already........

Wow I was just wondering the same thing. I'll be interested to see how it turns out. Has anyone tried bleaching any other plastics?

yep... it's been a day. Where tf are the pictures?
J/K good luck with that, i remember bleaching a hacky sack in 7th grade to get rid of the "gay" rainbow colors and it ended up falling apart when i took it out of the bleach.... ummm bleach.

Is it just my thinking that bleach would just eat up the saran wrap? Especially a strong solution.

Sounds like it would be a cool idea though.

Latest posts