• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Blend Judge with pictures

Really though the first run classics after a few months are not slick at all and soften up considerably but I do enjoy the blend.
Funny, all my first run classics (outside of baby blue) have become more slick over time, even after washing. Kinda frustrating because I really like their initial feel. I grabbed a couple of the blends and they feel great in hand, but they might be a little too soft for me still (I've not thrown them yet).

Perfect world Judge for me would be the FR's stiffness and stamp and the blend's tacky grip. A man can dream...

Steeze did the boys at DD give an eta on blend wardens?

He may have said something but I don't recall it. If I do hear a firm date I'll update. Are you a member of the trilogy fan group on FB? There is usually some sponsored players and DD employees that do a good job of posting there. Lot of the same what disc replaces this type questions too but if you don't mind FB or the repeat questions it's a great resource for trades and info.

There's been misprint blend wardens I believe. A guy I play with got one and I think the DD Lewisville store had some and sold them all quick. Keep checking the site or if you are on the email list you'll see them soon I think.

Steeze, how does the durability of the blend compare to the classic's? I like the firmness of the classics, but on my rocky course they get chewed up pretty quickly. Just wondering if the slightly softer plastic of the blend prevents the road rash at all, or if it happens even more quickly?

Do all Blend Judges have a deeper rim/taller shoulder than Classic Softs? Or did I just get a freak? My blend's rim feels notably deeper than my softs :(

Steeze, how does the durability of the blend compare to the classic's? I like the firmness of the classics, but on my rocky course they get chewed up pretty quickly. Just wondering if the slightly softer plastic of the blend prevents the road rash at all, or if it happens even more quickly?

just strictly cosmetic wear and not stability changing I think the blend wears slower than the classic. That's what I've seen so far. I wouldn't expect a huge difference but the softer plastic is taking less of a beating for me.

I just picked up a blend judge and love the feel, how are they wearing for everybody after several rounds?

I hate these judge threads!!!! I Fing love my pures. But I won a judge at my last tourney and have been practice putting with it when I practice with my pures. Im really falling in love and it makes me so sad. I feel like if I actually buy a judge Ill be cheating on my pures.

I like my blend judge a lot.. The softs for me are too soft to putt with but they are solid for driving and approach. The judge is such a solid mold. I don't miss my wizards at all.

I just bought some soft judges this week, as my local supplier has not got any blends yet. He should have some before it gets warm though.

It is early yet, but it looks like I will be bagging them. I still feel like I am cheating on my wizards though :(. I hope better putting will help me get past it.

Hey Steeze would you say they are "pretty rubbery" or "pretty stiff"?

Pretty rubbery and stiff actually lol. Don't mean to confuse the situation but they are fairly stiff with enough give to them to be considered a little rubbery and have some flex.

Steeze did the boys at DD give an eta on blend wardens?

I honestly don't remember where or when I read it, but I have written down on a sticky note that they were going out Feb. 3rd. So, I believed it enough to write myself a reminder. But I can't tell you why I think I know that.

Latest posts