• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BlueGill DGC Extinct?

BillTard

Bogey Member
Why does a course go extinct?
Blue Gill DGC is currently not showing up so I googled it. I found the page and it says that the course is extinct.

I know the course is active because there are events planned there. Could it go extinct due to being a private course? Just wondering.

This is my favorite course next to Flipcity.

From my understanding its closed to the public. They do still run tournaments there but as for pulling up blindly expecting to play, it's closed.

I think the owner asked me to mark it as extinct quite a while ago. Too much traffic from being listed on the site or something like that, I don't quite remember the exact reason.

Why does a course go extinct?
Blue Gill DGC is currently not showing up so I googled it. I found the page and it says that the course is extinct.

I know the course is active because there are events planned there. Could it go extinct due to being a private course? Just wondering.

This is my favorite course next to Flipcity.

Go to Discgolfscene and e-mail him from there. It's normally open to the public and random draw doubles on Wednesday.