• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bogey Bags, Birdie Bags, etc

DJayhawk

What type hand drying products/equipment do you use and why?

I just recently saw the Bogey Free Bags and I'm intrigued by them. Does anyone know what is inside them? Are they made with duck cloth like corn hole bags or just regular cloth?

What else is out there?

Check out the Hyzerbomb 'Dry-Hand bag', which to me seems to have more of the climbers chalk in it, unlike the Dynamic Discs 'Dirt Bag' that seems to be really dry dirt and clay. The bags I've seen are made more of a cotton cloth like corn hole bags.

I have a dirt bag that I rarely use in Texas because more often, my hands are fine, and a towel wipes off mud and water. If I do use it, I pat down a disc with it (normally pro material discs), instead of patting down my hands like a parallel bars gymnast would.

2nd for the hyzerbomb dry hand bag. Mines been in my bag nearly a year and still going strong.

I've seen stuff called chuckers chalk that comes in a bottle like baby powder. For sale at Disc Nation I believe. Birdie bags don't work for me. I was thinking about picking up some for next season

Latest posts