• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Broke 500 ft Barrier!!

definitely doesn't look like 500 ft in the video. not even close. but who knows.

and I don't even know why you brought up kicking FGs. Do you throw with your foot? if you could make 60 yard+ FGs with any kind of accuracy, you'd be in the pros.

has anyone witnesses this yet?, i am willing to watch this and measure it. i think the dgcr communtity will trust my judgement.

has anyone witnesses this yet?, i am willing to watch this and measure it. i think the dgcr communtity will trust my judgement.

If you are asking if anyone has seen this yet in person, thats a bad wuestion, who was filming? And I don't care how long you've been playing, 500 is 500 and thats great! But unfortunately thats nothing if you can't controlit. Try to aim for the feild goal when you throw?

If you are asking if anyone has seen this yet in person, thats a bad wuestion, who was filming? And I don't care how long you've been playing, 500 is 500 and thats great! But unfortunately thats nothing if you can't controlit. Try to aim for the feild goal when you throw?

i got my GF to video for me.

ya i could try to aim for the field goal i suppose...but if i do, i wont get to see how far it goes since there are batting cages/nets behind the field goal, but thats a good idea for practice..thanks :hfive:

i am going to the distance throwing thing on May 27th to see what thats like, possibly they might measure throws.

i have a football game in VA Beach this season also, so maybe we could meet a few hours before the game and throw some, would be cool.

68 yards, huh? That's pretty good. NFL record 63 yards...only like 7 times has someone broken 60 + yards in NFL history. What other freakish athletic feats can you accomplish? Can you hit a baseball 500 feet as well? How about driving a golf ball 500 yards? Bench press 800 pounds?

He's Chuck Norris dude, so yeah....he can do all that. :popcorn:

Last edited:
im just saying there are skeptics here and the OP isnt too far from me, i would enjoy checking this out and reporting back to everyone.

i am going to the distance throwing thing on May 27th to see what thats like, possibly they might measure throws.

i have a football game in VA Beach this season also, so maybe we could meet a few hours before the game and throw some, would be cool.

sounds good! where do they have the football game? if you wanna play at munden point there is a perfect hole for you 517 feet mostly open shot

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/view_image.php?p=course_pics/243/6bb709dd.jpg

If he backs up what he has PM'ed me, he'll get measured properly at the Grange on 5/27, as a competitor in the Too Many Days in May Long Drive Contest. No argument necessary after that (if he posts).

My schedule opened up this weekend. Ray, Katchz, you guys down for a round this weekend? I promise i will lose.

Edit: it just closed a bit. I'm available Sunday only.

My schedule opened up this weekend. Ray, Katchz, you guys down for a round this weekend? I promise i will lose.

Edit: it just closed a bit. I'm available Sunday only.

where you want to play?

i have football practice from 11-2 but i might can get out at 1...
my name is Trey...so you dont have to call me kachtz when i meet you haha

Everyone saying "oh his arm speed is fast it must be true." Keltik knows what to look for, and knows his arm speed is up there. Lol, you have no idea how hard it is to get arm speed, which is why you're not throwing 500'. You probably don't even know what arm speed looks like to judge, so how can you deny it? Apparently some things will get answered. If he's remotely close to 500' I'd say he's throwing farther than at least 45% of the people posting in this topic if not more. Because I for one know he's throwing farther than I am. Because, I can't consistently hit 450', and I know what those drives look like. His are hard to tell, but I know he's throwing farther than 400' easily.

Yes, the guy can throw 450+, and the original post does look 500ish.

You can tell just by the way the disc flies, ffs.

That being said, his form looks awful (in the 2 week video, couldn't tell in the football field ones) although he sets up his timing correctly. He could throw with the big boys if he worked on his X-step and run-up.

Last edited:
:thmbup:

People that don't know what to look for in the video's are always going to be skeptical. The last video's I didn't watch because as everyone said he isn't even in the video. Just shows the disc flight. Can still judge a lot by that also. But, I knew from the first vids he was throwing well over 400'. Btw, Parks he has changed his form he said in one of the earlier post after that 2weeks vids or whatever. He changed the run up and stuff which is probably why he got 500'. I'd just like to see clear footage just for viewing pleasure.

i am not sure where we play, its like 5 mins from that 15 mile long bridge, when our schedule is complete i will know the directions...

i looked it up, you play near Virginia Weslyan which has a private 9 hole course. i can get us in there!