• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

brundi-bag

mbrundi

Vitals:
Years playing/experience: 10 years total. I've gotten more serious over the last two years or so.
Right/left-handed/ambidextrous: right
Throwing Style: RHBH
Golf Distance (avg/max*):
Buzzz: 250'/315'; Trespass 350'/400'

Optional:
Sex: M
What do you like/dislike about your current bag?: I carry a smaller grip, and like carrying 10-14 discs. Minimal molds without cycling.
Specific areas of desired feedback: Want to learn a consistent and effective forehand/sidearm/pistol or whatever else you may call it. Would love to cover all or most of the shots I could need with a low number of molds. No real brand bias.. But not really interested in MVP or Prodigy.. Sorry? :/
Immediate and long-term goals: I'd like to have more consistency in the short-term, and gain some additional distance in the long-term - I love this stock answer, so this.

Bag:

Distance Drivers:
175 Bio Enforcer(new) - workable, but beefy. Kansas wind.
171 Hybrid Trespass(used) - max distance
171 Fusion Renegade (beat) - hyzer flips, finish right

Fairway Drivers:
175 Fusion Felon(used) - headwind
172 Opto Culverin(new) - main driver
170 Leopard3(new) - hyzer flips, annys

Mids:
177 Lucid Justice(used) - utility
175 Fusion Verdict (used) - main mid /overstable
177 Z Flx Buzzz, (new) - main mid
175 X Buzzz, (used) - straight/slight right
172 Z Meteor (used) - hyzer flips, annys

Putters:
175 SS Voodoo - main putter (x2)

I just switched from putting Challengers, I'm much more confident with a straight putter and have wanted to try Gateway for ages. We shall see if they stick. The Culverin has replaced my Thunderbird, I like the feel better and my Thunderbird was floppy, it has been a really welcome change. And I am testing the Leopard3 over a leopard at the moment, this is a shot I am never truly satisfied with as it seems.

Latest posts