• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brushy Creek Sports Park- Austin, TX

champ

I am up around 620 and 183 for a couple hours early this evening and looking for a place to play. I would like to play the Williamson County course but not sure I have that much time.

The Brushy Creek Sports Park course seems like a fun 9 holer that wouldn't take hours to play.

Anyone played the course?

It's a very challenging, tightly wooded 9 holer that can get a little frustrating if you're not on your game, but it's a fun course for sure. Check out my review for more info. If you're looking for something not quite as hardcore Cat Hollow (Brushy Creek MUD) is a fun course that is very quick for 18 holes. Although, if you have the time, and have never played Wilco, I highly recommend that course above every other course in north Austin.

Fun and challenging. The first tee is bit hard to find so consult the map - but I highly recommend it. Since skurf started it you can scope out my review as well. ;)

I went by Wilco at around noon today and there was a closed sign hanging across the trail head that appeared to lead to the course. I was completely bummed as I was really looking forward to playing this course. Just a heads up. You might want to call ahead of time to make sure it's open before you make the trip out there.

Latest posts