• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz OS

The Buzz was originally billed as a "Super Straight Modified Wasp".

Can't believe this wasn't mentioned yet. *waits for prerubing*
^ yep.
So the Buzzz was really the Wasp SS before they started the whole SS / OS naming convention.
Doesn't that make this the OS Wasp SS... or perhaps the Wasp SOS? :rolleyes:

And in flows some some profit for R&D on future discs. Awesome! I bet this disc is really awesome. Wonder how it'll compare to the Verdict. :thmbup:

Read some comments and someone said its a longer zone and that it could handle some wind where you normally wouldnt throw your buzzz.,take that with a grain of salt.

Since the Verdict is a lot like a slightly longer, slightly less stable Zone, I'm guessing this will be like a longer Verdict. The thing I'm wondering is how it will compare to a Drone, stability-wise. I guess an unbeaded disc that feels like a Buzzz (rather than feeling like a Roc3 or Wasp) and sits between the Buzzz and Drone could be a pretty attractive disc, especially for those that like unbeaded mids.

Since the Verdict is a lot like a slightly longer, slightly less stable Zone, I'm guessing this will be like a longer Verdict. The thing I'm wondering is how it will compare to a Drone, stability-wise. I guess an unbeaded disc that feels like a Buzzz (rather than feeling like a Roc3 or Wasp) and sits between the Buzzz and Drone could be a pretty attractive disc, especially for those that like unbeaded mids.

Hmmm sounds kinda like the beefy Shark3s that came out when Innova first started the "3" discs. I threw one of those and it was indeed a neat disc. Fast but hooked up beautifully at the end. I'm very interested to see how these end up coming out.

I know, just saying a mid/putter would be better for the Ace Race than a Distance Driver. But thanks for the marketing lesson.

VA0ijcl.png

Am worlds disc

Latest posts