• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz

Which Buzzz plastic/run do you like the best, question to all Buzzz lovers :)

To me.

2017 Ledgestone Sparkle CryZtal Buzzz. . .best "OS" run of the Buzzz, fells and flies great ( i have hight hopes for the 2020 Cryztal Sparkle Buzzz )

This was a good run for those with multiple Buzzz spots in their bag. Super flat shoulder. Just wished the blues were brighter, so it came out of my bag.

2017 Tour Series Z has been my favorite so far. Flies like stock Z, but the ones I have are shimmery and extra pearly.

McBeth's 5x ESP is really rigid. Not a great grip for ESP, but it looks and flies great.

Which Buzzz plastic/run do you like the best, question to all Buzzz lovers :)

Production run Z Buzzz with the good stamp...not the new one without the bee and flight numbers. The new one is bull****

I'm with you, Streets. I don't like the break in the outer circle of the new circle stamp. It looks...wispy.

I actually don't really like the McBeth ESP variant of the Buzzz. I'm curious to try the Z to see if it's slightly more stable. I'll prob check out PP's Z Buzzz if I can find a flatter one. Those tour series stamps are hideous though lol.

Not terrible...it's ok, I guess. Maybe I'm just use to the old bold circle stamp.
Old on left. New, right:

lulz i was jk

i have stacks and stacks and stacks of buzzes ill probably never throw a whispy stamp in my life

Sorry, ESP does not equal Star. Different base to the plastics.
Big Z would be closer to Star, but it also has a different base.

ESP is like a tougher version of Pro, even with the different base.

Sorry, ESP does not equal Star. Different base to the plastics.
Big Z would be closer to Star, but it also has a different base.

ESP is like a tougher version of Pro, even with the different base.

Horseshixt, I'll defer to your possible knowledge of base in the plastic but ESP and star plastic definitely have similar feel and durability.

Horseshixt, I'll defer to your possible knowledge of base in the plastic but ESP and star plastic definitely have similar feel and durability.

Agreed. Base materials aside, ESP is closer in performance and durability to Star than Pro, and it isn't really that close of a comparison.

Paige said in her "Memorial Disc Select" video that her Tour Series Z Swirl Buzzz is one of the more OS runs and that made her take the Malta out of the bag

Paige said in her "Memorial Disc Select" video that her Tour Series Z Swirl Buzzz is one of the more OS runs and that made her take the Malta out of the bag

Yikes that's going to be a no for me then.

Yikes that's going to be a no for me then.

I think really stable Buzzz's are useful to pair with a normal Buzzz. These days you need an ESP Buzzz SS to pair with it because most premium Buzzz's these days don't fly like the #'s.

She states "they are a click more OS than the stock Buzzzes" and that the Malta was a little too OS for her.

https://youtu.be/Nig7J2b7THE?t=576

Yes I was a bit of in my quote...but still, that Buzzz is probably quite OS , if it's "A click more OS than stock" I think many of the stock nowadays is on the more OS side.

And it surprises me that she don't feel the need for something more OS than a Buzzz, didn't she throw Verdicts with DD?

I'm just waiting to find a Ti Buzzz in a color and weight I want, and when I find it, I'll be 'triggered' to buy it...

I'd love to see a Buzzz in the Ti Swirl like those Banger GTs.

It´s just insane how far Drew can throw a Buzzz. . .482ft hole over water, well he throws a Buzzz

Yeah, I really enjoyed those rounds. He kept going to that Buzzz. And it's a stock Z? This is why I never searched for a more "OS" run. If I flip one at 330-50 I know it was my mechanics. I never feel like I need to replace the disc, just work on my snap and release angle.