• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Can you find an Organic Warlock?

Out of curiosity, what is the Organic plastic similar to? I am familiar with Innova & Discraft plastics, but don't own any Gateway discs...yet! ;)

they have them on discgolfcenter.com as well.

free shipping

Negative. They don't sell them as far as I know, however they made a very small amount like last year. A few went on ebay and thats the only place I have seen even talk about them.

So maybe... I guess.... If you are lucky.... you might find one.

organo is the most butter putter plastic out there.

my org wizard is my go-to putter. tacky and firm, no matter what conditions. only down side is it is soft and gouges like no other...even on hardish basket pops.

organo is the most butter putter plastic out there.

my org wizard is my go-to putter. tacky and firm, no matter what conditions. only down side is it is soft and gouges like no other...even on hardish basket pops.

Tacky and firm also describes himself...

No luck.

Why would they do 3/4 of there putters in OG and not the 'Lock?

I know there is no real logical answer. Just thinking out loud.

Well since the Wizard is such a close comparison maybe they did'nt feel the need?

I switched to the Magic from the Lock so I know how you feel. However I LOVE the Magic now and will not be going back. I do have like 5 Warlocks from when I was obsessed if you are interested.

Latest posts