• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Carry in, carry out...

If you look at the full sized image in his profile, you'll see no smoke coming from whatever it is in the character's mouth. Might just be a long, pointy tongue. Or he's got a carrot in his mouth.

profilepic1848_1.gif

Or a Kazoo? Which would go along with the alien theme. What is that thing in his mouth, Tom?

If you see trash on the ground, complain about it and then leave it there, you are as bad as the person who put it there in the first place. That's why I accept trash and refuse to complain. No guilt about leaving it behind.

When I see a pile of trash I add to it, no reason to spread it around... :popcorn:

Now get off my lawn. :mad:

When I see a pile of trash I add to it, no reason to spread it around... :popcorn:

Isn't that how Arlo* avoided the draft? I figured you might be part of that movement. :p

*for those too young: listen to Alice's Restaurant Massacree sometime.

Isn't that how Arlo* avoided the draft? I figured you might be part of that movement. :p

*for those too young: listen to Alice's Restaurant Massacree sometime.

Yes, sir, Officer Obie, I cannot tell a lie, I put that envelope under that garbage.

I realized how old I was when I made a reference to "the 8 x 10 color glossy photos with a description on the back of each one" and was met with crickets. Truly legendary song (and artist).

"Obie, did you think I was gonna, hang myself for litterin'?"

That was my first record. Gift from my pop. He made my brother and I a bench marked with a big red "W".

We need to sick this guy on their butts.

Attachments

• iron_eyes_cody_keep_america_beautiful_taken_from_nyc_subway_car_around_19771.jpg
    iron_eyes_cody_keep_america_beautiful_taken_from_nyc_subway_car_around_19771.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 30
Our local league often gives out a prize for "most trash collected" during weekly doubles.

When I was 10 I was smart enough to know better than to litter. Clearly, those littering are less responsible than me as a child. The concept of personal responsibility in America died when adults started littering.

When I was 10 I was smart enough to know better than to litter. Clearly, those littering are less responsible than me as a child. The concept of personal responsibility in America died when adults started littering.

Maybe it was their first piece of trash, and they didn't realize the consequences of their ignorance. We should award them millions of dollars for making a mistake. :\

^Yeah, that's damn near the same argument you made about the coffee.