• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] CE Eagles and 10x Rocs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Columbia gorge

Par Member
I have CE Eagles and 10x Rocs plus quite a bit of other plastic. I would like to get a couple Proto Thunderbirds. If you have some and want to trade please hit me up.

Dont have any great discs for trade but am trying to add some good discs to my game. Any older champion plastic available? I am willing to pay, just looking for some good used discs since I dont have a lot of money around to buy new plastic. Any champion rocs or older rocs besides the 10x? Not sure I can afford those.

Thanks!

I can hook you up with some cheaper older plastic for sure. I have lots of older Rocs and tons of odds and ends. PM me a list of wants and I will see what I can do. Heading to work now and have a tournament tomorrow but I will work on your list.

I have CE Eagles and 10x Rocs plus quite a bit of other plastic. I would like to get a couple Proto Thunderbirds. If you have some and want to trade please hit me up.

I'll bring a Proto tomorrow and look in yo bins if you bring them. You know what I'm looking for.

I'm driving a car that cannot lock tomorrow. No bins. What are you looking for Matt? I do not have any Ontario Rocs right now. I will bring a few things if you can narrow it down.

I'm driving a car that cannot lock tomorrow. No bins. What are you looking for Matt? I do not have any Ontario Rocs right now. I will bring a few things if you can narrow it down.

Well you just narrowed it down to nothing. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.