• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Chains the Movie

SmoothSailor

* Ace Member *
So I was doing some random searching on YouTube watching different things and came across the Chains Trailer-Long Version video. It just gave me a hardon. Is this out anywhere? Does anyone know where I can get a copy?

Think I read that they quit making it because they had other movies to make that were paying. Think that Documentary was just a personnel project that never pained out. Same as you after I saw the teaser trailer looked everywhere for info on it.

Ripper, I hope for everyone's sake you're wrong. I want to see this movie in full. I want to get a copy and watch it before falling asleep and as I wake up in the morning haha.

are there any other movies like this one out there?

also, are there any quality disc golf tournament dvds out there? like how they have for golf on tv following different cards and watching each player tee off, approach and putt out.

other films

I believe there is a documentary on frisbees,---about everything from freestyle- to disc golf, coming out soon!

Called "The Invisible String" -movie. google it, there are some cool trailers!!

If anyone knows more about this movie lets here it!!

As to tournament dvds, the USDGC dvds are pretty consistently good. 2007 has some horrible video but they cover everything and the commentary is good.

The Clash dvds are consistently well done also. In addition I've heard good things about the Skylands Classic dvd and some of the Marshall Street discs.

Recently I heard that the gents that film the tournaments over in europe <check out lcgm8 on youtube> are putting out a blu-ray of a tournament, which is awesome.

Ripper, I hope for everyone's sake you're wrong. I want to see this movie in full. I want to get a copy and watch it before falling asleep and as I wake up in the morning haha.

That trailer was uploaded 4 years ago so they are going to have a ton of content if they kept adding to it. Hope i'm wrong also!

as far as DVDs the MSDGC and Vibram opens are the best as far as tourney footage go. Itd be a very good affordable investment to go on marshallstreet.com and get the now bundled pack of the 04-07 DVDs. Those DVDs changed my game more than anything else did and have great watchable coverage.

Thanks for the kind words on the Vibram Open DVDs. I'm working on the 2010 version right now and with that great finish, it is shaping up to be our best one yet.

And regarding the Chains movie, it is definitely happening, and Vibram Disc Golf is happy to help make it as great as it can be. Check out our ad in the next Disc Golfer magazine to see what I'm talking about.

It's time to blow the roof off this sport!

thanks for the news this is still coming out. i've watched that trailer many times.

as far as DVDs the MSDGC and Vibram opens are the best as far as tourney footage go. Itd be a very good affordable investment to go on marshallstreet.com and get the now bundled pack of the 04-07 DVDs. Those DVDs changed my game more than anything else did and have great watchable coverage.

i copied and pasted marshallstreet.com prefectly and it took me to a one page spot with an e-mail address. is that the place? id like to get ahold of that dvd bundle.