• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Chains the Movie

Wow this movie looks awesome. I need to get a few disc golf DVDs, think they will ever maye Blu-Ray's?

I think this thread needs to be closed soon and/or moved to the landfill.

why so? we're talking about a sweet movie that will be premiering in about a year. i think this thread should stay open right here in General Disc Golf Chat.

But it's turned into Whose coming out of the closet thread.

That chick is Kristie King, shes on Team DGA.

Well Kristie is beautiful, and plays disc golf so she just knocked Kari Byron outa the running for "Women that should want Rick, but probably never will" .. sigh

That's ok though, 'cause I'm married to the woman at the top of that list .. :D

Well Kristie is beautiful, and plays disc golf so she just knocked Kari Byron outa the running for "Women that should want Rick, but probably never will" .. sigh

That's ok though, 'cause I'm married to the woman at the top of that list .. :D

She is beautiful.

If you have facebook I recommend friending her, DGA did some awesome pics out at the ocean and they are top freaking notch. :thmbup:

I've been watching the trailer for the last two years hoping it will come out.
I think it will make it out in a rough form but it will be great.
there are a few cool things I have found on youtube thru dynamic discs.
its only a matter of time before the whole scene blows up!

Nobody said, oh good golly, after prayer group I would love to go down to the malt shoppe and share a milkshake with her before going to the sock hop...

Grampa.

LOL! Hey, you guys got stated your opinion and I stated mines! No worries....:thmbup:

And gramps!???... You're as old as me Billy!:p

Latest posts