• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Shark3 DGV

chit, You know theres someone out there who bought 50 and is frantically posting them on ebay right now .

I have some coming that will be delivered today.
I should have them on the MP this afternoon.
Same price as DGV.
I live about three hours from the Innova Warehouse, so I get my deliveries the day after they ship.

I spent the better part of yesterday trying to find a sparkle shark3. About what time do you think you'll post? I'd love to get me one.

As the TD for the event, I will have some in the next week for sale.

Go over to MarketPlace, you might find some.

As a guy who's first disc were DX Sharks, and said Sharks languished in garage for years, and then these Sharks became one disc round discs for months, and are still part of my "escape from work" bag, I feel a duty toward the Shark 3. Just not collector's editions.

Is this metal flake champion going to have zero flex like my firebird and my dad's mamba?

Is this metal flake champion going to have zero flex like my firebird and my dad's mamba?

They actually are fairly stiff.
Not FB stiff, but more than usual.
Hope that helps.

Shark3

Got one yesterday at my pro shop and threw it. I loved it! It has some flex to it similar to some of the RC3s I felt but feels great in the hand. I immediately recognized the speed of the Shark3. I throw champ sharks so I know the feel and the Shark3 flew out of my hand. I did not power up on any throws but threw some finesse flex shots through some wooded fairways and it was very stable. Turned nicely and then an easy fade at the end. When thrown flat at 80% (I throw about 400-425 with a destroyer) it flew straight with a little more fade than my other champ shark. It has an easy release and feels better than the speed 4 champ shark. There is very little dome on the Shark3 as well but it did not effect the glide. Overall, it's going in my bag. :thmbup: