• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

yeah if innova was smart they would open a dgcr account and look at what we want...we are disc golf!

I agree. I thought the Factory Store was for serious disc golfers. From the looks of what they're producing, they're spinning two wheels. One for the plastic and one for the mold. The only time they listened to a large group, they screwed up by running a handful instead of a stack. (Glow Gators anyone?)

Email sent. I don't know why they went away from putting cool pictures on the discs in the first place. They should re-release all of the old stamps. They should also bring back the Leopard from the bar stamp. That stamp was bad-ass!

Yeah! Definitely the stamp moose posted. Nice and flat, and a good range of weights maybe...165+

I'm not even a teebird guy, and this would make me buy 1 or 2!

UPDATE!
I talked to the factory store today. We can expect a stock Teebird with a Totum Pole stamp sometime before the end of the year! Yea!
picture.php

So when I called them they said that they do not have the stamp. I recreated it but I wont send it to them for free...
Teebird3.jpg

So when I called them they said that they do not have the stamp. I recreated it but I wont send it to them for free...
Teebird3.jpg

YGBSM!
You really think they are gonna pay you for their own artwork with an in house art department?