• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Champion Xcalibers

dgdave

* Ace Member *
Anyone else get any before they sold out in about a minute? I got 2 of each. YEA! 8)

i wonder what the dome will be like on the production runs

the 1st few that were run had an extremely flat dome.

x-out said:
i wonder what the dome will be like on the production runs

the 1st few that were run had an extremely flat dome.

Let's hope they've got dome 8)

Got Dome?

My production run Star Excaliber is flat and tight like a drum, and flys like my first run just with no glide :?

They have dome. NOt as big as the ECO's, but more than the stars.

I got my 4 in today. They are pretty.

discgolfvalues.com. There are no more. Only 800 produced, with 4 different stamps (swoosh, mini star, big star, and bar stamp). DGV also said they have no idea when they will make it into CFR, so these we may not see them for a while.

nickster9224 said:
how come innova makes them so limited. they need to do full production on champ rocs

Fund Raising. I would expect the Champ XCals to be fund raisers anyways. Maybe we can get them for the '09 worlds disc.

we gots them but for a hefty price yes dave there are a few mini stamps but they'll probably be gone by the weekend

I've got them. I have the full set of black with rainbow stamp and I've almost got a full set of black with ghost stamps.

Thanks though

Has anyone thrown one of these yet? I have a couple on the way for throwing purposes. The rest will be on the wall looking great shortly.

Latest posts