• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Course Review Rabbit Hole

sillybizz

Course bagger and Bjork super fan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I think most of us have gone down the Youtube rabbit hole where you're watching something that leads to something else entirely. One minute you're learning about the battle of the bulge and an hour or two later you know how to juggle, make a perfect poached egg, and are learning yo-yo tricks. Anyone else do this with course reviews? I'll look at someone's review on the home page then their other reviews, then reviews of other courses I've never played and all of a sudden I NEED to go to Kansas to play a crappy 9 hole course because they have a tee sign I've never seen before lol. I can't be the only one.

I've definitely planned numerous dg road trips that will never happen based on random criteria derived from either DGCR or some other corner of the internet. Hunter S. Thompson once went to Elko, NV? Now I've GOT to play their 2.19/5 rated course!

Oh yes. This happens to me all the time. :D

Latest posts