• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Charlotte people question...

fnords

I went to Charlotte a few weeks ago before Masters and Renny was all bastardized. I am going back this weekend and was wondering if all the baskets are back in Renny Gold positions and if it is playable. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Renny is playable I was out there Sunday.

It's still confusing as all heck, because they changed several tees, yet nobody though that updating or removing the OLD signs was a good idea. So - the tree signs and arrows all point to the old course, the numbers are off for much of the course and it's pretty confusing if you haven't played there before.

I'd recommend Nevin, RL Smith, or Bradford if you are in the area and looking for a great, well marked and maintained course to play. Renny won't be "finished" with the new layout for a little while longer, from what I understand. Like I said - playable, but I wouldn't go out there without a local to guide you.

We are working on some better signage. I dont think there is a consensus on what the actual courses will be. Once that is determined (it will take some work repairing infrastructure and removing schule) I will remove the old grey/gold signs and replace them with gold, white, and blue signage for the 3 layouts. Shared baskets will be dual colored and all signage updated.