• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Circle Stamp Champion Eagle

the circle stamp looks tastey, but i'm waiting to bite until i know if the eagle has the same stiff plastic as the brinster teebirds. i hope not.

So are EL's labeled EL?

No.

Ironically the only Eagles that are labelled as Eagle X are the Star Eagles, which are (but for one rumored long ago run of the L mold) all X mold. DX and Champ which come in both varieties are almost always labelled with just the "Ë". I've never seen a DX or Champ marked any other way. They may be out there, but I've never seen one.

The following was posted on their FB regarding this release:

"We are excited to announce the release of these beautiful Champion Eagles. This run of Eagles is much like the Totem TeeBirds ran last year. We will have some BIG releases next week so be sure to check back early and often."

Any ideas on the BIG releases to which they are alluding?

No.

Ironically the only Eagles that are labelled as Eagle X are the Star Eagles, which are (but for one rumored long ago run of the L mold) all X mold. DX and Champ which come in both varieties are almost always labelled with just the "Ë". I've never seen a DX or Champ marked any other way. They may be out there, but I've never seen one.

This is correct. I have seen a sel, it was a tfr.

wish it was gummy plastic, then I would buy, not a big fan of the stiff totem tee birds

A little while ago I was told the EL mold was only going to exist as a cfr. No more stock ELs in dx or champ going forward. With that in mind I ordered some champ eagle f2s from the pro shop a few months ago and got a mix of both molds. Who knows how long all the old ELs will sit around in warehouses before they all make their way into stores though. I'd count on these being x molds.

The following was posted on their FB regarding this release:

"We are excited to announce the release of these beautiful Champion Eagles. This run of Eagles is much like the Totem TeeBirds ran last year. We will have some BIG releases next week so be sure to check back early and often."

Any ideas on the BIG releases to which they are alluding?

Interesting, I may pick up one of the eagles as a collector idk. I prefer to throw star over champ. Wondering what these "big" releases will be

So the description on the Innova site says they are pearly.

Were the Totem Tee Birds pearly??

So, is there any confirmation between X and L yet? Because if they're L molds then I'm buying two before I go to this beer fest at 2

Latest posts