• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Classic Roc....You throw it?

Throw a Classic Roc or Not

• Total voters
I still carry these. My XDs don't have any raised letters on the bottom of the face. They were made before Innova started putting that there. They were all made in San Marino, I believe, and have no patent number on them either.

cool_story_bro.jpg

We get it man. You throw old plastic.

New classic's and new xd's are just fine.

See below

You are correct, sir.

I still have a stack of those original Rocs, when this one breaks, the next one goes into the bag. These Rocs don't turn over for me, they do what I call a "slide over". They almost stay flat as they slide to the right. (RHBH) I love 'em. :thmbup:

Any way you'd be willing to part with one of those? I have a good mix of both old and new discs. These have a thinner profile than the current Classic Rocs, correct?

Any way you'd be willing to part with one of those? I have a good mix of both old and new discs. These have a thinner profile than the current Classic Rocs, correct?

They're basically flat compared to some classic's I've seen. But I have one classic in my collection that's as flat as any other I have. That's why I bought that classic.

I did sell some on eBay in the past, right now I have nothing up for bid and not sure when or if I will again. The problem I have with selling them is once they're gone I can't throw them anymore, so I doubt I sell any of my original Rocs.

Latest posts