[Drivers] Closest thing to krait

Berger

Looking for a disc closest to a krait. Lost mine recently and can't find another without paying 30 plus for one. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-S536DL using Tapatalk

Looks like the infinite Pharoah is a tad bit faster and longer version flight looks almost identical

Has anyone thrown a trace? Can you tell me about it. It seems to be pretty similar. The wraith is a disc I like but it seems to want a good bit more power then the krait atleast the 3 I've tried but all 3 have been star plastic. If color matters which sometimes it seems like it does I've tried 2 blues and 1 white

Has anyone thrown a trace? Can you tell me about it. It seems to be pretty similar. The wraith is a disc I like but it seems to want a good bit more power then the krait atleast the 3 I've tried but all 3 have been star plastic. If color matters which sometimes it seems like it does I've tried 2 blues and 1 white

id peep a pro wraith

Trace or Curl would be close and maybe better.

i have a pmb gstar krait somewhere (orangeish). pm if you want me to search for it

I lost my Krait in the snow on my local course late last November.
I know where it is and expect to recover it about mid-April!
Man I love that disc!

I currently bag a Trace and have thrown some Wraiths and one Krait.

Trace is less stable Wraith and if you buy one in plasma plastic/lighter weight its another notch less stable.

Ok seems like I've found my krait replacement in a prodigy fx4 and an axiom crave. Both are super long and fly alot like my old krait but better

Ok seems like I've found my krait replacement in a prodigy fx4 and an axiom crave. Both are super long and fly alot like my old krait but better

That's weird because the flight numbers on those 2 discs are nowhere close to the Krait's. I threw a GStar PMB Krait for a long time and loved it until I lost it.

Kind of odd with the Crave being 4 speeds slower, but whatever works for you.