• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

colorado trip next week

sportfan187

posted this on general chat the other day then i just noticed this area.

Myself and 3 other guys from kansas city and emporia kansas are planning a trip out to colorado next week. we will be playing the colorado springs courses all day on friday july 10th. just thought i would see if there were any players on here that are from the area and would like to join us on any of the courses to show us the ropes.

Maybe if we could get a few more players we could do a doubles game towards the end of the day? we will probably start around 9 in the morning and play till whenever.

We are then leaving our cabin early on sat morning and are planning on playing beaver ranch and phantom falls, but i still got to call that guy and see if we can play phantom.

try to play phantom early then beaver to work our way back towards denver since we will be staying there saturday night

Hey a buddy and I are planning on stopping in Emporia on a Road trip out Colorado as well. We will be in Emporia playing the courses there on the 10th, if we make it out.

emporia

Hey a buddy and I are planning on stopping in Emporia on a Road trip out Colorado as well. We will be in Emporia playing the courses there on the 10th, if we make it out.

those emporia courses are very nice, not sure what your play schedule is but i grew up down there and still know a lot of guys that play down there. if ya havent played there before and want me to try and get some guys out to show ya around, let me know

Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to join up with you until after work...my vacation time is spoken for already. I'll alert a few key players though. I know a couple haunt this site and may catch your post in time if they are available.

I am from Evergreen but didn't start playing until last year when I was living on the east coast. In fact I am really looking forward to playing Beaver Creek but won't be out there until late July.

Saturday Beaver Ranch....

I'll probably be playing Beaver Ranch on Saturday morning. What time do you guys think you'll be there? I know the course well, but have a long way to go before I beat it.

I would love to join you at the Beav. Wouldn't mind letting that course kick me around a bit. I'll ask some guys. Especially if Nic is going... Jroll too?

Beaver Ranch

think we are planning on playing this one around noon probably. were gonna play phantom in the morning then probably eat lunch then do beaver ranch. let me know if that works or what time u will be playing and maybe we can adjust our times.

also let me know if there would be a better combination of courses to play if we did beav in the morning and then some other courses in the denver area since we are staying in denver that night, it might make it more convenient.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that in CO afternoon storms roll in the Mountains and things can get dicey in the afternoon hours with lightning and stuff....

Saturday morning?

i will post on here once i get to our cabin and we decide better on times when we will get to beaver ranch, but thinking we are gonna do it in the morning. what time do you guys try to tee off there that works out best with the weather you are talking about?

Latest posts