• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Complex near Metro ATL?

Based on NGCT, I'd be all for another couple of courses that Keith had a hand in... just another reason to stop in the area for a couple of days on the way to see my family in FL. :)

Thanks man! - it's people like you and several other DG friends I do have that lets me poke fun at those that don't have a clue!

Those that know me in person and all of the things I have done for DG over my 18+ years involved with the sport more than make up for the others, as they know I don't give a crap what people think of me personally - and as long as they enjoy the Courses I've worked on and Events I run that they attend - that's the only thing that really matters to me.
The rest of the stuff just keeps me entertained when I'm bored. :D

Thanks man! - it's people like you and several other DG friends I do have that lets me poke fun at those that don't have a clue!

Those that know me in person and all of the things I have done for DG over my 18+ years involved with the sport more than make up for the others, as they know I don't give a crap what people think of me personally - and as long as they enjoy the Courses I've worked on and Events I run that they attend - that's the only thing that really matters to me.
The rest of the stuff just keeps me entertained when I'm bored. :D

You must be bored a lot ;)

Some paraphrasing from facebook:

A par 72 layout using various holes from the other 2 "shorter" layouts and a couple safari holes. Uses the same tee pads and pin locations.

Possible tourney would be the 2 layouts on Saturday, and then tee times on the Secretariat par 72 layout on Sunday.

1911990_756265984406977_1634053313_n.jpg