• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Course Media

Pizza God

Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I passed up 16,000 media added to this site yesterday.

I have never asked what people like. I don't have the time or expertise to draw on the photo's so I can't do that.

I normally post the tee sign (if there are any)

I try to post the Tee showing the end of the tee at the bottom of the pic towards the fairway or basket.

I don't post approach shots often, do you like approach or mid-fairway shots?

I always post the Basket to Tee trying to put the edge of the basket in the shot.

I sometimes post "Green" shots if they are interesting or I think they are needed. (I did two of those in my last upload)

I will sometimes post "Drop Zone's" if they are marked.

I will sometimes post other interesting things about the course if I think it helps. Like on the batch I dropped yesterday, I posted a picture of the proshop/grille and a couple of pictures of the inside. Other courses I have posted course signs or park signs if they are interesting.

Still on my personal quest to break TimG's 18K media uploads. Of course he was taking a lot of them off another popular app:rolleyes:

On, I do subscribe on YouTube to many disc golf related channels. when I come across a video showing a course, I will upload some of them. I stopped uploading tournament media, only because I got tired of it. But when I find a course review video or drone fly though, if it's not already uploaded, I will upload it.

This site is only as good as the great people who add and contribute. Thank you for your pics and reviews PG. I am not sure I have ever looked at a pic.

I look at pics and upload them myself all the time. I usually include approach if you can't see the basket from the tee. Otherwise I do tees and tee signs. I never really do basket to tee pictures but there's nothing wrong with those.

I almost never look at videos and in my opinion, all of the tournament videos getting uploaded clutter things and make the site feel more like UDisc. Others may feel differently of course.

I have uploaded something like 1500 pics so not even 1/10 of @Pizza God. Thanks to everyone who makes the effort to document courses.

I can say that basket to tee is a great way to visualize a hole. I use this sometime for tournaments. If I find myself in a position where I can only do a quick walk-through of a course, I will often walk backwards. This gives a solid look at the lines and/or landing zones.

I can say that basket to tee is a great way to visualize a hole. I use this sometime for tournaments. If I find myself in a position where I can only do a quick walk-through of a course, I will often walk backwards. This gives a solid look at the lines and/or landing zones.
Great "approach" 😉. It's so hard when you can't see the basket from the tee to know exactly how to play it. This is a cool idea for getting a different perspective.

Personally, I do look at the pictures of a course most of the time before I play it. I mostly do this to get an idea of what I am going to be playing.

Of course I am going to play it anyways, I got to play them all.

I have even used the pictures on my phone, at a course to try to figure out where the tee's use to be. This is when there is no map on the other app or here.

Latest posts