• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Coyote Classic 2013: Presented by DGA

Epic tourney and great times! Thanks to Mau & company for putting on a top notch event and the raffle MC for crisp enunciation.

Anyone out in Ventura hear about the 13th annual deaf national championship occurring at Ventura next year ( June 24-29, 2013)

I have. I'm friends with a few people that will probably be playing.

question, does this event ever have a lower division? I am no pro and doubt i'd be good as an amateur either, but these type of events seem like so much fun to take part in. I just would hate to look a fool for sucking so bad is all. The fun factor and meeting like-minded people is what interests me the most really.

Yes. There are divisions for all skill levels. Rec is a good place to start.

Did I get to meet you? I was the guy running the raffle.

I wasn't there for the raffle. Got a hotel with my wife for the weekend. But, if you ran the raffle last year too, then we've met. If you're the guy I'm thinking of then I believe you're related to my friend Jack, and we met last year.

some day I am going to attend this event. I have heard much love for it. Only time i got to play Coyote was with Apothecary when i was in Cali for a wedding. It stands as one of the finest courses I have ever played

Fun fact: I coined your signature quote attributed to Apothecary while announcing a raffle at Casitas.

Fun fact: I coined your signature quote attributed to Apothecary while announcing a raffle at Casitas.

:hfive::clap:

Fixed my signature for you Zenny

Last edited:

Latest posts