• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

They made dubble stamp CryZtal Lunas for his 5x World title. . and bottom stamped ESP Swirl Lunas for his 5x European title

5xluna.jpg

esplunapbld.jpg

I knew about the ESP European but I must have missed the CryZtal Lunas.

My Zone, Wasp, Buzzz shelf is full.

Guess that's it's for collecting those. Kind of bittersweet.

Attachments

• 20200319_164110.jpg
    20200319_164110.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 54
Okay, not gonna lie. I caved and got 2 of the Hammes tour series wasps... Because I don't have enough Wasps, I guess. I have a problem.

Okay, not gonna lie. I caved and got 2 of the Hammes tour series wasps... Because I don't have enough Wasps, I guess. I have a problem.

I like mine, don't find them much different from a regular Z, and they look nice. Threw a few forehand tee shots with one today. Did what I'd want a wasp to do.

Thanks for not waiting for the ESPs, I got you:thmbup:

I still have 6 of the Ledgestone ESPs from.. 2015, I think? They are beefy boys. Remind me a lot of the Raspberry Tis (which I also have a pair of). As I said, I might have a bit of a problem where the Wasp is concerned! haha

I still have 6 of the Ledgestone ESPs from.. 2015, I think? They are beefy boys. Remind me a lot of the Raspberry Tis (which I also have a pair of). As I said, I might have a bit of a problem where the Wasp is concerned! haha

The raspberry Ti's and 2015 Ledgestone ESP's were among the best Wasps ever made. I've long since moved the ones I had cause I couldn't live with getting attached to limited edition ones :|

The raspberry Ti's and 2015 Ledgestone ESP's were among the best Wasps ever made. I've long since moved the ones I had cause I couldn't live with getting attached to limited edition ones :|

Yep, one of two reasons why I could not use my tournament run Elite X plastic Wasp anymore. The other problem with the X Wasp I have is the weight at 168 grams is a bit light for a 180 wing diameter as I like most discs 9-10 speed and under at 5 grams less then max weight except the Stalker a 180 gram diameter disc at 170-172 weight set.

I may have missed this but are there any plans to release Stalkers in a regular ESP run?

I don't think so. DC likes their Tour Series/Ledgestone/Special Addition releases & it looks like the ESP will stay as a Tour edition for Paige.

The recent color Glow with the pair of eyes stamp have a very ESP feel to them.

I don't think so. DC likes their Tour Series/Ledgestone/Special Addition releases & it looks like the ESP will stay as a Tour edition for Paige.

The recent color Glow with the pair of eyes stamp have a very ESP feel to them.

granted, those are basically stock runs. Just cost a few dollars more

One of those was my first Wasp. To be honest, it was too beefy and lacked the magical Wasp glide. If I develop a Wasp cycle, it'll find its way back into the bag. But otherwise, I'll stick with a plain Z.

How bad will this long production stop be for Discraft?

They signed a ton of top pros and then everything just halted. . .shops can´t restock Discraft Discs, No Tour Series Discs to "pay for the pros" No new discs to sell.

How bad will this long production stop be for Discraft?

They signed a ton of top pros and then everything just halted. . .shops can´t restock Discraft Discs, No Tour Series Discs to "pay for the pros" No new discs to sell.

Probably going to be awhile. Michigan is really hurting right now.

Probably going to be awhile. Michigan is really hurting right now.

I thought u all were being "liberated"!?! Nvmd, wrong thread.

Anyone have a esp Raptor that is beat in yet? Im curious to know how they fly once they break in. Any help would be great.

Out of the top 25 selling Discraft discs at the biggest online store in Sweden, 20 of the discs has this text

That can´t be good for Discraft

attachment.php

Attachments

• slut.JPG
    slut.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 163
Out of the top 25 selling Discraft discs at the biggest online store in Sweden, 20 of the discs has this text

attachment.php

No it can't be good for Discraft

I am good on the single Discraft disc I might need new of this year as my Jawbreaker Magnets from mid 2017 are now almost too soft/sticky to use. I might switch back to regular Pro D as I am disappointed in how quick Jawbreaker wore in and since Jawbreaker came out the Magnet in Pro D has become a lot less popular of a putter then the Jawbreaker or the Soft Pro D. I will try to hold out this year for a new Magnet.

Last edited:

attachment.php

They can't produce discs dude what did you expect? Michigan is shutdown.

The right way of looking at it is Discraft has sold out of 20 different discs. When has that happened in the past 10 years? Probably never.

I think Covid is unavoidable but when they get back to business they will have a lot of demand and that's great for Discraft.

Stalker has become my go-to fairway driver. What is it's distance driver equivalent?