• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

actually legit OOP or only 'not a popular disc' OOP? I know discraft paused production of a lot of models temporarily that weren't deemed popular enough.

90% sure they are completely OOP. Supposedly, Discraft ran every mold they had in production for Ledgestone last year. I don't remember there being any Zombees, but it could have snuck by me. I always considered them, Stalkers, and Squalls as sort of tweener molds. Good discs, but a small market for that sort of distance.

90% sure they are completely OOP. Supposedly, Discraft ran every mold they had in production for Ledgestone last year. I don't remember there being any Zombees, but it could have snuck by me. I always considered them, Stalkers, and Squalls as sort of tweener molds. Good discs, but a small market for that sort of distance.

it really wasnt a terrible disc

it prolly woulda gained moar traction if the buzz wasnt so great

any oop mark up on those remaining zombees or is it forgotten about

They ran TI Zombees for Ledgestone.

Lol, we were just realizing how many of those Ace Race Zombees we have around here. I ran Ace Races for about a decade and I've got leftover discs from all of them just hanging out...

No idea babe. Like everything else, there is someone out there that wants them.

I know a couple people that I throw with frequently that really like the zombee. I'm more particular to the Squall, but that doesn't usually have a permanent place in the bag

Just watched this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVLXQZGBUbw

And in it a saw this, is this really good for the discs to store them like this. . at 170g and stored 65 discs high, the bottom disc have 11050g pressing down on top of it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DC.jpg
    DC.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 123
Looks like a LOT of Lunas .. . wonder how many days/hours of production that is in the picture?

Lol, we were just realizing how many of those Ace Race Zombees we have around here. I ran Ace Races for about a decade and I've got leftover discs from all of them just hanging out...

I hear the AR Mantises sell for a quite a bit so if you've got a bunch left over, you might want to find someone to start a FB post for you with them. The AR SOLs might be worth something, since I don't believe they have made stock ESP SOLs.

Wonder how many Cap. Raptor Discraft made? Looks like many stores have hundreds of them.

I hear the AR Mantises sell for a quite a bit so if you've got a bunch left over, you might want to find someone to start a FB post for you with them. The AR SOLs might be worth something, since I don't believe they have made stock ESP SOLs.
Lol; the heaviest Mantis I have is 161g. Not exactly a gold mine I'm sitting on there. :p

Wonder how many Cap. Raptor Discraft made? Looks like many stores have hundreds of them.

I'm guessing around 5k. Discraft had around 2k in stock after all the sites started dropping. Then add all the non-online stores.

I think with it being a first run mold , new plastic blend, and a ULI collab really pushed the sales.

It's so overstable that I don't see the next runs selling as well...unless this mold somehow gets a sexton type following. Which I only see happening if Mcbeth, Dick, and Paige love and rep it.

Really? Mrs ru4por bags a Breeze. Can't find 'em and she cannot find another disc that makes here happy. Yep, I have tried to turn her on to a Comet, lol. Got any laying around?

Really? Mrs ru4por bags a Breeze. Can't find 'em and she cannot find another disc that makes here happy. Yep, I have tried to turn her on to a Comet, lol. Got any laying around?

Try a SOL. Speculation is that it is actually a Breeze.

Try a SOL. Speculation is that it is actually a Breeze.
The Sol straight-up is a slightly tweaked Breeze.

Latest posts