• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

honestly wish they just did their Z stamps like their ESP. Those are clean, simple, and professional.

I really like the stamp they do on their Flydyes and old LE runs, but I still dig the circle Z. Glad the character is gone, though.
zbuzd_max_1.jpg

I really like the stamp they do on their Flydyes and old LE runs, but I still dig the circle Z. Glad the character is gone, though.
zbuzd_max_1.jpg

Those aren't too bad, either.

I'm just not a terribly big fan of the circle (Don't like Innova's newer champion stamps, either), and like yourself, I really don't enjoy the caricatures.

I got a Test flight in my misprint mystery box. Is there any way to ID these discs.

Can take more if needed.

Attachments

• 15471675834434624450620669896531.jpg
    15471675834434624450620669896531.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 61
No, I don't like soft plastic for putters. Jawbreaker is great when the temps get below 50. Here in NC it's warm for most of the year & when it gets 80+ Jawbreaker get's too soft. I prefer KC Pro type plastic for temps above 50. Got to have a firm flight plate in order to get that spring off my finger pads. I'm settled on putting with 350g PA4's right now but if Discraft makes a KC Pro Roach I'm sold.

Dug this old post up to let you know that you're probably gonna love McBeth's new putter plastic. Just felt one up and it's very firm and very grippy, what pro plastic always wanted to be. Get your wallet out.

The new McB sigs look pretty simple. Check out an unboxing video on YouTube (Anhyzer TV or Paul's brother)

I have a theory about the new pMcB stamps. I think these discs already existed, and they threw the claw marks and 4x stamps on there last minute. Notice how on every disc the discraft stamp and disc name/flight#s stamp match. And then the claw marks, and 4x/sig stamp match. I have yet to see a pic, promo, or video where the entire disc is one foil type. I suspect that these "first runs" are identical to whatever current runs are already out there, but for $5 more. I like them, I think they're pretty clean looking, I just think they're pulling a fast one over on us.

Dug this old post up to let you know that you're probably gonna love McBeth's new putter plastic. Just felt one up and it's very firm and very grippy, what pro plastic always wanted to be. Get your wallet out.

I'm afraid to try it because of that. I've just got settled in with Aviars & my putting is really strong right now. I've got a couple Tour Series Aviars for when it gets warmer & an XT on the way for the rest of the winter.

I usually have a lull in tournaments around July/August so I would be willing to try it then.

Along with the XT Aviar, I ordered an ESP Buzzz SS. Never thrown one so I'm hoping it will be easy to hyzer flip.

Last edited:
I have a theory about the new pMcB stamps. I think these discs already existed, and they threw the claw marks and 4x stamps on there last minute. Notice how on every disc the discraft stamp and disc name/flight#s stamp match. And then the claw marks, and 4x/sig stamp match. I have yet to see a pic, promo, or video where the entire disc is one foil type. I suspect that these "first runs" are identical to whatever current runs are already out there, but for $5 more. I like them, I think they're pretty clean looking, I just think they're pulling a fast one over on us.

Sure, it's a modification of the stock ESP stamp, that's a fair observation. And I'm sure the blank discs may have been run some time ago, but the stamps were likely all done at the same time.

ESP, Z, and Ti discs all share the same PM stamp layout. But stock Z and Ti stamps would not be compatible with the claw marks and 4x plates. So they couldn't have simply been stamped after the fact.

tl;dr: Just because it's a 2 foil, doesn't mean the claws were simply stamped onto old stock and sold off.

Last edited:
Sure, it's a modification of the stock ESP stamp, that's a fair observation. And I'm sure the blank discs may have been run some time ago, but the stamps were likely all done at the same time.

ESP, Z, and Ti discs all share the same PM stamp layout. But stock Z and Ti stamps would not be compatible with the claw marks and 4x plates. So they couldn't have simply been stamped after the fact.

tl;dr: Just because it's a 2 foil, doesn't mean the claws were simply stamped onto old stock and sold off.
I think you're probably right. My conspiracy theory wasn't that well thought out.

I'm gonna try to pick up a matching pair of them, and will let y'all know. I'll try and see if I can get a hold of a McPro Aviar for comparison, if not I've got a couple AR Roaches, Aviar PandAs, Chally and some others that I'll compare it to. I'm planning on grabbing 2-3 of each McBeth sig series as well (interested in the Undertaker, and want to throw a Force and Zone since I haven't had either, my buddy wants a Buzzz, so probably 3 of each except the Luna). I'll let you know how the sig series fly (I'm hanging onto the putters, so I'm not throwing them).

Due to missing my planned shopping time (I was hoping to get them when they dropped), I missed the putters (wanted to get the Buzzzes and skipped on the putters from MSt and Infinite didn't have any), and will probably regret it. I had to get the Buzzzes from MSt (Infinite only had 4 left and they didn't look appealing), but got the UTs, Zones, and Forces from Infinite (their Zone inventory was small as well).

I wounder how much of Paul´s salary Discraft brought in today ;) . . Many of the Signature disc sold today
Anyone know how many where made?
Some of the Buzzzes looked really nice

The putters are still readily available on discgolfcenter.
Hyzerfarm has them listed for decent prices on eBay as well. Last I checked they(HF) hadn't even listed the buzzz', undertaker, and force yet. So everything should still be relatively easy to find.

Latest posts