• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

Yes they are still available. . but to sell this many the first day is impressive, the Buzzz sold out in one hour in the store i buy my disc

Due to missing my planned shopping time (I was hoping to get them when they dropped), I missed the putters (wanted to get the Buzzzes and skipped on the putters from MSt and Infinite didn't have any), and will probably regret it. I had to get the Buzzzes from MSt (Infinite only had 4 left and they didn't look appealing), but got the UTs, Zones, and Forces from Infinite (their Zone inventory was small as well).

Hyzerfarm (http://www.ebaystores.com/Hyzer-Farm) has a ton of Buzzzes and Zones. I'd add one to my cart and go to check out, and it'd be gone. Still ended up with 5 beauties. They have a lot of Zones as well...

s-l1600.jpg

Man, I'm not a Buzzz thrower, but I watched as Infinite uploaded this morning. One of the swirly Buzzzes that went up looked exactly like the one in Paul's Building the Bag video but with the 4x stamp instead of the graffiti stamp.

That thing was gone after a single refresh. Couldn't have lasted any longer than 15 seconds before it was purchased haha. Saved me from feeling like I should pull the trigger on a mold I don't even throw.

On another note, I was really hoping some of those beautiful swirl forces would come in stock with these big PM shipments, but alas they did not.

I did wind up pulling the trigger on a pair of Zones that had color / stamp combos that really popped.

As an, "idgaf about the pros" person this is comical. Have fun buying discs you probably already have too many back ups for!

Very average stamp, too:|

As an, "idgaf about the pros" person this is comical. Have fun buying discs you probably already have too many back ups for!

Very average stamp, too:|

I fondled a couple of the new McB Buzzzsss in a shop yesterday and they are very pretty and feel very nice. I also have about 8 Buzzzsss already that are very nice and they fly like Buzzzsss. That's plenty.

Hoping someone will post some profile comparison pics of the Luna next to a Roach or Aviar or whatever soon. Also want to hear about the plastic blend before I pull the trigger.

Anyone… Anyone?

I would really like an Aviar / Luna comparison from someone that's used both.

"I am not interested in this thing. You are all stupid for having interests that do not align with my own."

That's a bit dramatic but I get it. No hard feelings of course.

Out of curiosity how many Buzzz' do you own?

I own 2, and I will not be buying any more. But that is because I don't bag the Buzzz.

I did buy a pair of Zones, however. I only currently have 2... But even if I had a dozen, as someone who does follow the pro scene, I enjoy supporting the players when I can.

That's a bit dramatic but I get it. No hard feelings of course.

Out of curiosity how many Buzzz' do you own?

I don't know about dramatic...it seemed like an accurate paraphrasing. People like pretty looking plastic, it's nothing new. And I have about 20 Buzzzes. I've retired a few, 10 that I do field work with and rotate into my bag to keep the same level of wear, and a few freshies.

I think it's a great stamp design, especially since it's a two part foil. I ordered a rainbow claw marks, with hot pink lettering, on a bloody red swirl. Looks like a Lisa Frank x HotLine Miami edition:
Hotline_Miami_cover.png

Those Buzzzes will sell like mad - the others probably less so.

Still, I am happy to see Discraft get some hype.

Luna profile photo if you haven't seen it yet.

Attachments

• 49330459_10157667233508797_4158070156947357696_n.jpg
    49330459_10157667233508797_4158070156947357696_n.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 39

Latest posts