• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

critique my form in this video please

mcgrunt42

Bogey Member
I know my consistency is off, i also believe i need to reach back farther, how do i get a better center of gravity in this or balance i guess? thanks

most of these throws are between 300 and 350, a couple at about 400

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZpUhiZfKFs&feature=youtu.be here is link to video, not sure if its showing up or not

Last edited:
Looks like you have decent arm speed, but you are right when you say you could use work on your balance/consistancy. One think I am noticing is that you start your drives with your right foot back. This appears to make you need to turn to the left in your back swing then have to turn right in your throw. Perhaps your balance may improve if you started your drives from a more neutral stance? This way you are not doing all the different turns in your drive, and I'm pretty sure you aren't gaining a distance advantage from the lefthanded backswing turn anyways. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Holy beach frisbee throw batman! That's all wrist and running speed, but not using the hips and the rest of the body/arm to throw. I agree with bailey, at the back of the tee I thought you were going to throw lefty or forehand. Your aiming is going to change radically and feel way backward. You will also likely lose distance to rework your throw in order to throw further later. Practicing throwing neutral putters and mids from standstill or slow walk will help also in the long run.

Latest posts