• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Crunch Bag Strap, Buzzz OS, other easy finds

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNThrower

Birdie Member
Hey guys. Looking to keep some PayPal funds within this community if anyone has what I'm looking for right now.

I busted the shoulder strap for my Fade Crunch bag, it's orange but any color is fine. Or any strap that would work to be honest - just don't want quads or anything like that. Maybe someone has one lying around because they use quads?

Also looking for the following. Preferably 8 or better on the Sleepy scale but open to others. Prefer orange but may be interested in other bright colors.

Z Buzzz OS - 174+
G* or Star Leo - 169+
Pro Wraith - 170-172g, this one has to be orange :p
Dx Teebird - 173+

Hey guys. Looking to keep some PayPal funds within this community if anyone has what I'm looking for right now.

I busted the shoulder strap for my Fade Crunch bag, it's orange but any color is fine. Or any strap that would work to be honest - just don't want quads or anything like that. Maybe someone has one lying around because they use quads?

Also looking for the following. Preferably 8 or better on the Sleepy scale but open to others. Prefer orange but may be interested in other bright colors.

Z Buzzz OS - 174+
G* or Star Leo - 169+
Pro Wraith - 170-172g, this one has to be orange :p
Dx Teebird - 173+

Hey,

Not sure how long you've had your bag, but the strap on my Crunch bag broke after about a year and I emailed them and they shipped me a new strap (and an awesome bottle opener) immediately.

:thmbup:

No way! That's rad. I've had it about a year. I dropped the bag on its side so really it was my fault. Someone here is generous enough to shoot me one for shipping costs so I'm stoked on that!

Thanks for the offer but I would prefer just a regular old Z. I can go to GGGT but thought I'd try to keep funds within the community first.

I have a 177+ Buzzz OS in regular Z plastic (new). Let me check my Leopard stash on lunch break and see what I have to offer. Should have some options in a couple hours if that works. Happy to help out a fellow DGCR member if I can. :thmbup:

Attachments

• BuzzzOS_177.jpg
    BuzzzOS_177.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 62
Tried to PM but box was full...Let me know if you have any interest.

All 3 - $36 Shipped

10/10 Z Buzzz OS 177g - $16 Shipped
10/10 Gstar Leopard 175g - $16 Shipped
10/10 DX Teebird 175g - $8 Shipped

Pictures

Just cleared out some of my inbox. Definitely interested in all of the above haha!

Pm'ed you Blazer. And Future Primitive, just give me a holler whenever you get a chance to check. No rush at all! Also, love the name and avatar dude! I'm a part of the Old Timers Club here in Mpls - it's all the older guys who skate bowls around town haha.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.