• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] CRYZTAL FLX CHALLENGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOOSE9

Par Member
Looking for cryztal flx challengers from the 2007 players cup or 2008 memorial have lots to trade and some cash would prefer players cup but will take memorial let me know whats out there

THANKS
MOOSE

no i use the 2007 players cup challengers i have 3 but i want a few more i have red green and yellow looking for blue lol i want all the colors

The only ones I've seen are like $80! I take it these are quite rare....do they only make cryztal flx in the challenger mold?....

no they had buzzzs and avengers for the players cup and honestly if anyone is asking 80 bucks they are retarted i have had 5 and never paid over 30 for one

how is that there are 12 in the area i play no one has ever boughten one for more than 30

Do they have to be from that tournament? I have a Cryztal Challenger from a local tournament.

Probably not, I just thought I'd ask.

they are a special plastic it is cryztal flx challenger those were the only 2 tournaments they were made for

no they had buzzzs and avengers for the players cup and honestly if anyone is asking 80 bucks they are retarted i have had 5 and never paid over 30 for one
And you'll never find another one for $30, only 550 exist on this planet from both tournaments and I have 3 new ones left that aren't goin anywhere for less than $80 each. I witnessed a used one that was a 7/10 sell for $60 on ebay just a week ago so you might say they are wanted.

I have two of the buzzz's one clear and the other pink both new unthrown. I've been looking for the challenger for about a year. Haven't come across one anywhere locally.

Moose

$30 for a Cryztal FLX Challenger is just nuts! I have never seen one sell that low. Most everyone that has one knows they are valuable and either don't want to part with them or want $75+.

Sorry to further the convo but why so pricey? I have one, now granted I haven't used it much, but I'm not a fan. Any posters looking- if you have glo z comets or ESP comets- pm me.

avenger

i have an avenger from the players cup if anyone wants it i wont ask 80....maybe 50.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts