• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cryztal Z Dye Question

JTacoma03

* Ace Member *
So I just got a couple extra Cryztal Z Buzzzes (red) and was wondering if anybody had tried to dye the back of them for the same type effect that the stamp has?

I would think you need to use a light colored dye so that it shows as the color of the disc but I'm not sure. If anybody can shed some light it's much appreciated.

Yeah man, I've dyed some crystal buzzes before from the back side. it works, but you don't need to just use light dye, dark colors still work. the dye doesn't soak all the way to the back side so it works fine and still has that glossy look to it. they're sweet. I dying the top of them better though. they look more fresh...bottom stamp looks sort of glassy which is neat at first, but as the dyes bleed and fade over time, it starts to look sort of shotty.

I have dyed a Crystal Challenger which came out sweet. I like being able to leave the bottom stamp on it and it not getting in the way.

Attachments

• IMG_0104.jpg
    IMG_0104.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 46
thanks for the info!

that challenger dye looks sick - it hurts my eyes - but maybe just because of how late it is, lol.