• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Custom and Standard Reusable Pocket Scorecards and CTP Markers

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I agree. I've sent quite a few "samples" out to guys and I am starting to hear back from them steadily.

Sent out a couple more orders today. Thanks guys..... Any other clubs or TD's out there that want to check out these, contact me, I'll get you a couple samples to look at..........jerry

Bump for the Christmas crowd.. these make great personalized Christmas or "Secret Santa" gifts. Personalize them to the recipient's favorite course and add their avatar or custom logo or whatever on the back side. Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!........... Keep chasing chains.............jerry

these actually look pretty cool. do you have pics without the artwork?

i picked up a handful from Jerry...these are awesome!

Thanks Mike.:hfive: In the end, these don't cure world hunger, bring about world peace or even take any strokes off your game (If they did there would be 4XGlowJerry's out there instead of Kenny's now wouldn't it). ;) but they are very cool in their simplicity, and if it keeps mud and rain off of your new iphone4s or android phone and still gets your team/league/tourney some recognition, it's got to be good. Pm me here or at [email protected] if I can answer any questions. Thanks again and Happy New Year coming up, think and drive careful guys.........jerry:thmbup:

Yes I did, proofs are done and will be mailed to you tomorrow. Let me know when you get them if you would please. Thx, .....jerry

Got my hands on a pair of these scorecards and I think I can sum them up by saying

THEY . ARE . AWESOME

Not super tiny like the credit card-sized reusable scorecards (where you can barely write your score, and god forbid you have a circle or a double circle to record), but not as cumbersome as a standard scorecard. Jussssssssst right.

So bumpitty-bump for a great quality product :thmbup:

Not super tiny like the credit card-sized reusable scorecards (where you can barely write your score, and god forbid you have a circle or a double circle to record), but not as cumbersome as a standard scorecard. Jussssssssst right.

Great quality cards and good guy to deal with. Being able to include your own artwork is a huge plus. I can imagine TD's, etc wanting to include these in the player packs.

I had a chance to use mine over the holiday break for several rounds. I usually carry one in my front pocket and record my score on the next tee. Very slight smudging of the pencil marks carrying them this way as you walk, but I could make out my scores easily at the end of the day.

C'mon, they're $2 each. Order some. I had gotten a few extra to add to my SS package.

Hey guys, thanks for the great reviews. I have made some layout changes to the scoring side of the cards. They have been updated and are much cleaner, roomier and just look nicer. Here's a pic of the new scoring side. Tourney time is cranking up (it never dies down for ice bowl guys), if I can help you with an inexpensive alternative to having yet another marker mini in your player packs, here it is! Best thing, guys will be carrying your logo around with them and it gets flashed every time they write down a score. Thanks guys. Chase chains my friends!!!..................jerry

Attachments

• Horizontal Scorecard Template.jpg
    Horizontal Scorecard Template.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 118
No, no color limits at all. I'll have to post a pic of Hyzer's cards, (probably need to ask him first =-)) they are super sweet and lots and lots of color. The only limitation is the size 3.5" x 5.5"..........................jerry

I recieved a few scorecards from bamm (very generous and kept in constant contact with me, awesome seller) the other day and these things rock. Pencil shows up perfect, they are incredibly neat and well spaced out and perhaps best of all they are really heavy duty for just a lamenated piece of paper. I have used lamination before and this card is pretty rugged. This is an awesome way to keep physical copies of scores at your favorite courses!

These are much nicer than the tiny cost of 200 pennies.

Last edited:
Thanks bro, enjoy the cards and "keep chasing chains my friend".........jerry:D

No, no color limits at all. I'll have to post a pic of Hyzer's cards, (probably need to ask him first =-)) they are super sweet and lots and lots of color. The only limitation is the size 3.5" x 5.5"..........................jerry

Heck no you don't have to ask me, show everybody what they look like!

Really good product, thanks again Jerry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts