• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Custom and Standard Reusable Pocket Scorecards and CTP Markers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamm

Double Eagle Member
New Pricing!! Custom and Standard Reusable Pocket Scorecards and CTP Markers

UPDATE!!! NEW SIZES!!
Hey guys, I also have started producing these cool scorecards in credit card size.

1-15 cards .75 each.
16-49 cards $.70 each.
50-99 cards $.65 each.
100-249 cards $.60 each
250-399 cards $.50 each
400+ Contact me.......
$6.95 USPS Priority shipping in the Continental U.S

The Larger Cards (3 1/2" x 5 1/2")
1-15 cards $1.50 each.
16-49 cards $1.00 each.
50-99 cards $.90 each.
100+ .80 each
400+ Contact me.......
$6.95 USPS Priority shipping in the Continental U.S.

That is for custom (you supply your own artwork) or just a standard card. These come in two sizes; "large but still pocket size" 3.5" x 5.5" cards or the smaller "Credit Card" size that will fit in your wallet. Running a tourney? These would be cool as part of the player pack and will have your tourney's logo out there every time they play. In the end, these don't cure world hunger, bring about world peace or even take any strokes off your game (If they did there would be 4XGlowJerry's out there instead of Kenny's now wouldn't it). but they are very cool in their simplicity, and if it keeps mud and rain off of your new iphone6 or Samsung phone and still gets your team/league/tourney some recognition, it's got to be good.

Here's what I am offering, 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" or 2 3/8" x 3 5/8" reusable (write on with a pencil then erase, you get the idea) scorecards. They are laminated so weather doesn't bother them. Yes, you can even write on them when they are wet. They are extremely durable (10 mil thickness, look it up if you want to or just take my word:thmbup:)The small "credit card" sized ones will fit in your wallet and are quick and easy with a super glossy finish on your artwork side and a smooth writable finish on the scoring side. Then there's the larger card; these cards give you plenty of room to write (if you're like me and sometimes need more than one digit in a box). Below are a couple pics of some I did for my son's disc golf team. Thanks guys, let me know if there are any questions etc.................jerry :)

Attachments

• 1105112206.jpg
    1105112206.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,154
  • 1105112220.jpg
    1105112220.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 858
Last edited:
Thanks guys and to everybody else that has pm'ed me. I will be replying to all promptly. Thanks again,.........jerry

First couple of proofs sent out today for some "custom" cards, let me know how they look guys. A couple more proofs going out tomorrow. Let me know how you like them guys. Thanks. These are great gifts for club members as well........

These are also great for CTP markers! Eraseable, completely reuseable from one tourney to your next. Just attach them to your own stake/pin and Boom! CTP Marker. 3 orders going out tomorrow. Got a couple of really good orders in, thanks guys. You can order one or a hundred it's all good and I've got good discounts on bulk orders. Thanks again fellas...................jerry

You're welcome guys. Lots of happy people so far. Anyone else need custom cards? They are sweet.........jerry

My pleasure guys. These started a little slower than I expected but once people start getting them in their hands, they realize how cool they are. Here's something to think about;
Smartphone App vs reusable scorecard

Drop your reusable scorecard in the mud/water/dirt. Now pick it up. Is the screen cracked? Did the water/mud hurt it? Did the app freeze on hole 12 and lose everybody's scores? Didn't think so. Does the scorecard make it easy to scan back over everybody's scores? I bet you won't think twice about handing your cheap almost indestructible scorecard to that one "friend" who plays with your crew that always seems to break things. Now go back through this and take the word scorecard and insert Iphone 4S or the latest Droid phone. Makes you think a moment doesn't it?....................

My guess for the current slowness is theres not alot of tournaments going on? winter slows things down a bit. Great product!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts