• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Custom Disc Golf Apparel!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

discdude615

Hello Disc Golf Community!! We at Disc_Dudes have started a small Mom & Pop operation my wife and I started to make you Guys and Girls your very own personalized Disc Golf Gear!! We offer all styles and different brands of Hats, Shirts and Towels custom made to your liking! We can do most any color combos you can think of, and embroider your name, Pdga #, club names, sponsors,nicknames,etc.. We started this little business venture because I wanted my own Roc hat with my name and Pdga # one day,then when everyone in our local Disc Golf scene saw my Hat after it was made, the flood gates opened and everyone in the Nashville, Tn and surrounding areas started requesting Hats,Shirts,Towels made for them!Disc Golfers are a one man team mostly out there, so why not deck yourself out in your own gear! Not some company's name all over it but your info. We love getting request for crazy gear and creative names and colors, its what we do and love. We don`t copyright infringe on our patches we use, we buy them from local suppliers and other business partners online as far as it comes to Roc, Buzzz, Lat64 patches. We can however have patches made for anyone interested in having there Club logos or up coming Tournaments or for your Business. Just send us a message and your art work! Another main goal of ours is to give back to the sport. We are working towards sponsoring players and getting more of our youth involved in the sport we all so much love! -Scotty C. (The Disc Dude)

182355_572621896102711_1906259500_n.jpg

967217_440870099345057_974257444_o.jpg

923138_567895853241982_1840546798_n.jpg
** Prices very due to what and how much you want done to your Hat,Shirt,Towels**
Hats $20-$35
Shirts $15-$50
Towels$$8-$20
Send us a message,tell us what your looking for, we can give you a exact price on what your wanting.We have many different styles and brands again just send us a message here and or check out our facebook page @ Disc_Dudes! Lots of pics on there of what we can offer.
New Hats, Patches, Towels and shirts in!!! Get yours made with Your Pdga #, Name, Club, Sponsor etc. Today for your next big tournament! Tournament Directors or Clubs needing muliti orders we offer great discounts and wholesale pricing let DiscDudes take care of all your gear and needs!

Glad to see you here, Disc Dudes! I have a couple of your products, and they're awesome! Get lotsa compliments on my Lat64 hat and matching personalized towel.
Thanks again!

Do you do hats in kid sizes? The Buzzz patch hat has me thinking of something for my 7 1/2 yo who I have been teaching how to play the last month. We call Beryl "B" pretty frequently and I'm getting her a Supercolor ESP Buzzz w/the bee and honeycomb on it. She would probably love a hat too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts