• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dave Feldberg's Sponsor?

costoid

Birdie Member
Has anyone heard any news or updates on Feldy's sponsorship status? Is he trying to get back in Innova's good graces? Is he looking to another company? I know he has enough plastic to play forever, but what about the tournament fees and bonuses he depended on?

Why the hell was my post deleted?!?!

He told me last weekend that he is with Latitude 64

Why the hell was my post deleted?!?!

He told me last weekend that he is with Latitude 64

picsor.jpg

What will he use in place of ol' Blackie? Lat doesn't have a putter with a noticeable bead (Pure has one, but it's not much of one).

I thought u might have retracted your statement, Hammer. Weird! Forget about Blackie...his 10x Aviar's are gonna hurt him more.

I know he carries a ton of Eagles and Destroyers too, what will replace those I wonder?

Trident or River for Eagle?

Blitz, Riot, or Villain for Destroyer?

If this move to Lat is true I am very intrigued.

I think our players should support american mfg's. But im no pro im sure he went where the cash is.

Striker for Eagle if he can find flat ones like the First Run Optos.

Maybe Innova didn't want him back (if he left for Prodigy and was eventually denied as the rumors seem to state), and he had to find a sponsor.

I just don't see how Feldberg is going to not throw Innova. His enormous bag was almost completely OOP. 10x aviars, CE eagles and TBs, First run Destroyers and Xcals, etc.

I think our players should support american mfg's. But im no pro im sure he went where the cash is.
Yeah, keep America's money IN AMERICA... :rolleyes:

Maybe Feldberg's on a diplomatic mission like that girl in Africa. Sweden needs more America, and more democracy!

Striker for Eagle if he can find flat ones like the First Run Optos.

Maybe Innova didn't want him back (if he left for Prodigy and was eventually denied as the rumors seem to state), and he had to find a sponsor.

I have an early run, flat "snowflake" striker that is wayyyy more stable than any Eagle I throw.

I think my Saints are closer in flight to my Eagle than this Striker. But admittedly, I don't have much other experience with Strikers.

[edit]: Bender, if I could "like" that post, I would. He's gonna be hukin them 10 meter bricks!

Latest posts