• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] DD Escape Test

Oh I didn't realize you would have to send it back. If you want to cover shipping back I'll definitely ship you a trespass on my dime that you can hold on to for a while and make a video. I've got a Bio that only has a few throws on it so you could break it in for me some. I wouldn't need it back anytime soon. Let me know if you're interested and I can probably get it shipped out on friday or sometime early next week.

Certainly doesn't look like you are cranking them or OATing but man I've never seen turn like that out of an Escape except for two Lucids that I've used for as my primary fairway and distance driver for months and includes hundreds of holes played on extreme wooded courses. The Escape definitely isn't a disc for moderate-heavy windy days but for me it is crazy reliable from 350-425' to be dead nuts straight or even just a slight turn before flattening quickly and hyzering back at the end on max D throws. Keep up the awesome video reviews and please give another Escape a try :)

Honestly, Emac threw that escape pretty lightly. So it seems like the same disc as what Mike C has.
And I like these type of discs, looks interesting.

My escapes dont fly anything like that, haha. I only throw lucid's, and they are not as flippy/understable as that moonshine in the vid. They fly straight and very far with some turn, more turn in windy conditions, but no problems cranking them 375ft+. I think Mike puts an ass load of spin on the disc, lol.

Mike and I worked out a swap of sorts. I'm sending him a bio trespass today that he can hang out to for a while and review when he has time. :thmbup:

Thats cool, I wasn't going to keep that Escape since it was heavier than I typically throw, but just have him bring it down with him to Charlotte. This works even better, it can go to someone who will throw it.

Thats cool, I wasn't going to keep that Escape since it was heavier than I typically throw, but just have him bring it down with him to Charlotte. This works even better, it can go to someone who will throw it.

Oh he's not sending me the escape I'm sure he'll bring it and you can give it to someone there if you don't want it. I've got plenty of escapes I was just trying to get a trespass to him and see if that escape was as flippy as it looked.

I'm sending him the trespass on loan and a northman to keep cause I hate it. I guess if he falls in love with the trespass we'll find a way for him to keep it for good.

I hope more people will be willing to send him some samples but then that might flood him with a bigger backlog of film. We should pace him. :D

Latest posts