• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] DD Escape Test

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought these turned a lot. Yours is glow too. Very surprised. Mine started out pretty nice but after a while it just overlapped with my underworlds too much. not what I was looking for.

Mike, how do you feel the Escape compares to the Volt? All the flight guides online rate them pretty similarly.

Mike, how do you feel the Escape compares to the Volt? All the flight guides online rate them pretty similarly.

I expected them to be comparable but the escape has less hss than my most understable volts. It felt closer to an Amp, probably a tick more stable. Felt more like a faster leo than faster tl, which is what I expected.

Either you have a cannon for an arm or there was a headwind. My Escapes fly dead straight without wind and have a mild fade. They bomb 360-400. I've only seen turn like that in strong head winds.

Either you have a cannon for an arm or there was a headwind. My Escapes fly dead straight without wind and have a mild fade. They bomb 360-400. I've only seen turn like that in strong head winds.

well, he does have a cannon, but he also put the distances up in the video. in previous vids i've heard wind, but i had to listen to this on mute. :D

I expected them to be comparable but the escape has less hss than my most understable volts. It felt closer to an Amp, probably a tick more stable. Felt more like a faster leo than faster tl, which is what I expected.

I think yours may be a little more understable than typical. It might be helpful to have a bigger sample size

Yeah I've never seen a moonshine escape turn like that. Just the domey fuzion shield stamps. I don't think the vids emac posted of the escape even turn like those but he was throwing 80% I think he said. They certainly aren't headwind discs though. I still want to see you bomb some trespasses.

To be clear, I'm a huge advocate of your videos and these disc promos. I just know that some times not all discs fly true to the mold. I don't expect you to buy 10 of each discs either, just a thought.

Late turn like that seems weird, especially when you can see the hyzer Mike is throwing it on - I've been interested in the Escape, and given the power differential between Monsieur C. and moi, I think this would be a sweet disc for me.

I always thought high speed turn happened at the beginning of the flight, then you'd have some fade at the end. That is how most of the flight charts show it, and it makes sense as a disc slows down. Mike's flights show low speed turn and no fade. I know Mike C. is a freak of nature, but having watched a lot of his vids, this seems out of the ordinary.

Latest posts