• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DD Veteran Basket

4ormal

Birdie Member
I recently moved from Oregon to Nevada. I'm really missing the trees, water and green grass, but I do have 7 acres of property out here with water rights (irrigation).

Long story short, I've been able to cut out 5 nice holes which are ready for baskets. I was all set on getting Innova Discatcher Pro's since those are what I've played most on over the last decade or two. Most the courses I've played had DGA Mach 5, Mach X or the Discatchers. Now that I'm ready to pull the trigger I haven't been able to find any place that has the Innova Baskets with free or decent price on shipping, so this has left me with the DD Veteran Basket as my last option unless I want to wait for the Discatchers.

What is the consensus on these DD baskets? Do they catch as well as the Innova? Will they last as long? (the weather here is brutal, 110 in the summer and freezing winters 4,200' elevation).

We have some around here, in my area of NJ and Eastern PA. I think they catch fine, and after a few years at various courses, I don't notice anything unusual about their condition. I prefer the bright yellow of the DISCatchers for visibility, but I've seen some pretty cool color combinations with DD (red band, bright silver chain, blue basket).

I prefer the bright yellow of the DISCatchers for visibility, but I've seen some pretty cool color combinations with DD (red band, bright silver chain, blue basket).

Same. I've grown accustomed to the yellow bands in dense woods. The DD baskets do come in the following colors: blue, yellow, white and red. They are $450ea w/free shipping. I'm sure they will be fine, but I just don't have any experience with them.

I haven't had an opportunity to play with the Veteran but I sure like the way they look, and I think the stainless steel chains would be nice.

Latest posts